Sent: 27 October 2011 17:18:32
To: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
+ cc’d 109 others
Dear MPs and worldwide media,
This is a message concerning Mr. MAURICE KIRK who is at present on hunger strike in Cardiff prison – no. A7306AT.
The process of law is not being allowed for this man, hence my notifying you, the Crown Prosecution Service Wales, and your police force, and many media worldwide. His basic Human Rights have been taken away by prison staff, police, and you – Crown Prosecution Service, Wales.
Mr. Kirk has been trying to appeal:
ref. BS614159 KIRK v S WALES POLICE
Mr. KIRK and was prevented from going to court on the 28th September – the prison refused to give Mr. Kirk appeal documents to file an appeal – the county court on the 17 October 2011 answered his letter saying they were refusing to give him Court of Appeal papers.
You are hereby notified of these actions.
Whilst in prison Maurice Kirk has been denied a doctor for the last 2 weeks, has lost 14 kg since his entry into Cardiff prison, and has bleeding stomach ulcers which demand medical attention which the prison has refused. All mail is now refused for Mr. Kirk in prison, and he is in an unheated cell and has been refused blankets to compensate for the cold, and other basic rights such as being denied the purchase of postage stamps.
More importantly has also been denied access to the hospital because of “orders from someone high up”.
This message will be sent by Recorded Delivery Royal Mail on the 28th Oct. 2011 to:
20th Floor, Capital Tower
Cardiff CF10 3PL
and to others.
From Maurice Kirk 25 Oct. 2011:
FAO HMP Cardiff Governor / Cardiff Courts
1. I am on hunger strike because I am being refused a proper application for bail and to have my medical records clarified or corrected.
2. Also, both South Wales Police and HM Prison have conspired to confiscate my legal papers, computer, cash and proper access to both telephone and secretarial facilities to defend myself.
3.More importantly, the current reason for ‘HM Partnership Wales’ conspiracy to pervert the
course is just to block my access to both the civic and criminal courts in the UK, in my civil action for damages due to 20 years of South Wales Police bullying.
4. 17 Oct 2011 county Court letter indicates my appeal for further disclosure of 10 MAPPA meetings,in both police stations and their forensic Laboratory, Caswell Clinic, was dismissed as I failed to attend on 28th Sept. 2011.
5. Likewise with BS614159, appeals FD10C00242, FD10C00195 and current JRs,including CO/4298/2011 again because prison refuses my request to contact the court.
6. HHJ N. Cooke QC refuses, with Cardiff Magistrates, to consider my private persecution information laid against Dr X for falsifying my medical evidence at the request of the Police.
7.‘HM Partnership’ Wales refused to provide me of notify my legal representative alternativein my place, for High Court and administrative court 28th Sept & 4th Oct hearings, knowing Iwas seriously incapacitated during the first two weeks in my current remand in custody to face a Section 2 Harassment Act 1997 complained by Dr X.
8. In September 11 I was transferred from London Police custody for ‘tape recording in court’,
attempting to breakout of Tottenham Police Station, demanding my own lawyers hand over my own legal papers and best of this nonsense, conspiracy by aeroplane to abduct 6 young Nigerian children snatched by Haringey Council.
9. Cardiff Prison refuse me my legal papers, basic stationery to be able to interview my own defence witnesses or get proper medical attention.
10. By Sept 11 letters, the Independent Police Complaints Commission IPCC have given the South Wales Police dispensation from an enquiry of their ‘shoot to kill’ policy and painting the ‘machine gun’ a different colour to fool the Jury.
11. HM Prison refuses to release my faxes from my lawyer.
Maurice Kirk – in 2009