M Kirk with the Musas outside the RCJ lst September 2012
House of Commons Tuesday 15th Janury 2013
Supporters, please now go out and disseminate this recording (and 74 others later) of your typical judge in Cardiff waxing elequent across the Principality, expecting some of us to tolerate an ounce of his jibberish.
God help the indigenous population when they finally get judicial autonomy.
Criminal Court of Appeal ref: 201203241 D
Administrative Court ref: CO/3970/2012 &CO/6357/2012
Royal Courts of Justice Court London
13th January 2013
Dear Case Lawyer,
Appeals against Restraining Order and Breach Thereof
- The South Wales Police psychiatrist’s protection appears extreme and again highlighted in the enclosed hand written notes taken by one of many helpers, in the public gallery, all determined to witness the original summary conviction of ‘harassment’ re fabricated medical evidence, in Nov/ Dec2011 Cardiff Magistrates before District Judge John Charles.
- If you accept it as evidence I wish, also, to forward the taped recordings of those quite unusual proceedings when the judge ruled, for no good reason, just as a year earlier [‘common assault’ conviction obtained in my absence quashed in May12 Bristol Crown Court], that I was not allowed call or cross examine the police while repeatedly denying my access my own legal papers, even those from my solicitor he had sent, originally, directly to the judge!
- Judicial Review Applications CO/3970/2012 & CO/6357/2012 cover some these facts surrounding this and magistrate’s subsequent 1st March 12 Cardiff Crown Court appeal, before his Honour Judge Hughes is where, for no reason, I was, again refused my right to cross examine any prosecution witnesses or have my legal papers in court or call my main defence witnesses.
- Their tactic was hatched during the farcical 2010 ‘WW1 Lewis machine gun’ trial, on its 2nd day of its two week hearing, following my cross examination of the first four policemen that caused, not just those in the public gallery but also the jury of my innocence.
- Nine members of the jury told us after, in a Cardiff restaurant, “We were forced to return and sit there for another ten days”!
- My ability to prepare and attend High Court hearings, in those two years and process these JRs in an orderly manner, was thwarted by these allegations, exemplified from those of many similar prison telephone tapes, enclosed, indicating the conditions I had to endure whilst incarcerated in HM Cardiff Prison BEFORE and DURING the 1st Dec11 conviction,1st March 12 Appeal and 4th May 2012 ‘Breach of Restraining Order’ conviction, subject to my much delayed London appeal before the Criminal Court of Appeal.
- I apply, as I am refused, for the release of Cardiff prison and GEOamey custody records and to hear the 4th May 12 Court CDs.
Maurice J Kirk BVSc
Samples 30 odd telephone prison tapes during mmy two years of Cardiff Cabal persecution
Do you recognise my photo of the Coronation Street lying little b**tch, who’s name escapes me and who opened the door to me but committed perjury while telling the jury what then happened. Did it affectthe Nigerian Musa Haringay Council six snatched chilodren trial? It gave the parents seven imprisonment LONG OVERDUE for an appeal
29th November 11 Public Gallery witness notes for my bizarre ‘Harassment’ Cardiff Magistrates hearing
15th Nov 11 Solicitor letter blocked by Luigi Stranati HMCTS Delivery Director
Witness Summonses applied for rogue MAPPA doctor and my preference, Dr Gaynor Jones, psychiatrist of Caswell Clinic
This ridiculous case, just to obtain medical attention, continues in Cardiff magistrates in a few days, before District Judge Bodfan Jenkins.
Well worth a visit with candy floss and ice cream served in the interval.
13 01 07 Magiistrates reply re Dr witness summons
Legal Advisor ref 1200734025
Cardiff CF24 ORZ
11th January 2013
Doctors’ Witnesses Summonses for 22nd January 13 Hearing
Your asking why I need these doctors to give evidence, following District Judge Bodfan Jenkins’ predictable refusal to allow me to have a ‘restraining order’ varied, in order to receive medical attention, I would of thought somewhat obvious.
- Doctor ****** ********, South Wales Police’s MAPPA Psychiatrist
This gentleman wrote the enclosed 30th September 2009 psychiatric report for Cardiff Crown and civil courts recommending I be further sectioned under the 1983 Mental Health Act but registered IPP, Imprisonment for Public Protection, probably for life.
This Welsh doctor pressed that I be transferred to Ashworth High Security Psychiatric Hospital but, he wrote, only because of threats to him by a Norman Scarth RN Rtd as Caswell Clinic was only a medium security psychiatric prison with a 14ft fence.
On 2nd December 2009 this individual, fully supported by Crown Prosecutor barrister, Richard Thomlow and already accepted by at least seven previous Welsh judges, all recommending my continued incarceration, whilst unconvicted and that I must remain locked up in either Cardiff prison or in his own experimental facility, Caswell Clinic.
This police doctor always gave this information (transcripts enclosed), in my absence, for some reason and always without my designated legal representation present. This time, before His Honour Judge Neil bidder QC, he stated I may have a brain tumour but that I suffered ‘significant brain damage’ that was, most likely, irreversible.
No one notified moi of any of this until many, many months later when I luckily escaped by being released from prison. I had been found not guilty for trading in WW1Lewis machine guns, other alleged prohibited weapons and being in possession of a small arsenal of machine gun ammunition enough, apparently, to start a war.
have since then experienced not inconsiderable inconvenience in my failed attempts for clarification of this medical evidence, little obtained only by my three times having to apply, for my own medical records, under the Freedom of Information Act!
No one, to date, in the Principality has indicated the moral fibre to simply elucidate.
- Dr Gaynor Jones, Caswell Clinic is a lady, however, I can trust will give medical evidence for my need for the court to vary the Restraining Order
Maurice Kirk BVSc
Norman Scarth RN Rtd 23rd January13 Royal Courts of Justice Appeal