Received regarding Maurice Kirk, ensconced in HMP Cardiff on the most dubious of charges – denied visits from his legal representatives, denied visitors, denied his car keys so as aide can get his legal papers, denied his money, even denied use of a photocopier!! How low they stoop!! Hes not even sure what the charges are against him!! THESE CHARACTERS NEED TO GO!! Perhaps a major reason for such chronic and outrageous victimisation surrounding M Kirk’s arrest on the 16 Oct., relating to the “eviction” issue, is the utter collusion and disregard for the law of the land between the top police officers involved in M Kirk’s eviction case. Read the report at the bottom of this page, from M Kirk’s site, entitled “Legal Battles 02”. This collusion and corruption between these high-ranking police officers is totally unacceptable.
from 31 Oct..:
“Just spoken to him! He is on the lifers wing (E) now on top level with high risk offenders…5 flights down for a meal but he is relishing the exercise. Canteen goods stolen from cell yesterday….tin of mackerel, choc, coffee etc.
Emails getting through fast, thanks to all. In court re tenants on 12th Nov. unable to get to legal papers in locked car as prison will not release his key to aide.
Recorded delivery letters sent to lawyer and another last Friday STILL not received! (prob sent via Police Station/PPS)
Using irrelevant regs to stop him photocopying.
and so it goes on…..”
from 26 Oct.:
“They are preventing him from using the photocopier, access his legal papers (he is on remand) or his money….very rationed re phonecalls.”
from 19 Oct.:
“He was then sneaked into court first thing Thursday (?) so no support there and Judge Bidder remanded him.
He has no money nor any means (I am sending PO today) . Have also sent him an e mail via email a prisoner service.”
an excerpt from MK’s letter [see below from 26 Oct.]
1] blocked for 2 lawyers trying to visit
2] blocked handout of car keys, parked in public place [burgled 3 times in under a year]
3] blocked visitors just like last time
even THOUGH filled in PVS2 form over a week ago
4] blocked photocopying [paid from my own funds]
In the light of MK being denied his Human Rights letters notifying this outrageous situation re: M Kirk were today 31 Oct. 13 sent to Cardiff Crown court manager, Cardiff Magistrates court, a top ranking CPS barrister who aided MK inthe past, HMP Cardiff prison governor, and MK himself, and many more will be sent.
TALK ABOUT POLICE CORRUPTION- THIS IS AMONGST TOP POLICE!!!
02 Legal Battles
All Key South Wales Police Witnesses Refused to give Claimant Evidence…… Oh what a Surprise!!!
Oh, I almost forgot…Barbara Wilding, Chief Constable of South Wales Police, by Feb 09 sworn affidavit, denied the incident ever even happened
and to day, in cort , was classic………later
Statement of Truth
12th May 2013
I, Mr G of Caerau, Cardiff, confirm that the content of this, my statement, consisting of two pages, is true to the best of my belief and say as follows:
1. Sometime in May 1995 both I and Alison Jenner, the daughter of Chief Inspector Brian Jenner agreed to rent a flat in the process of renovation above the veterinary surgery. The address was 175 Cowbridge Road West, Cardiff.
2. I hope to re visit the premises before I give evidence.
3. The week before the water damage Mr Kirk stated the tenancy was not going to work and too dangerous to inhabit.
4. On 6th June 1995 I returned to 175 Cowbridge Road West, Cardiff flat, above the veterinary surgery, to find it all barricaded by a roller shutter locked down across the entrance.
5. I telephoned both my parents and those of Alison Genner, my girl friend and waited for them to arrive.
6. All arrived within twenty to thirty minutes making five of us standing outside the front door.
7. My belongings were in sealed white bags in the ally way to the left side of the property.
8. Mr Jenner telephoned his officers and described the situation to several of them. Every one heard the conversations.
9. After about ten minutes a van load of police arrived with five or six police officers who got out of the van. I believe there was also a police car that turned up as well.
10. There were about a dozen of us now outside the premises.
11. Mr Jenner and one of the police officers then went off to the side, out of hearing and discussed something for at about five minutes.
12. Sergeant Roe then turned up and said I was to go up to the Ely Police station later.
13. There was still some of our furniture in the flat.
14. As an ‘aside’ sergeant Roe said to me, “I will be a witness to your entry. You can use reasonable force (wink, wink), do what you want”.
15. The police opened no bags.
16. Police went and interviewed owner of the flat.
17. All left bags.
18. Bags In Jenner’s car, possibly and my parents possibly also carried some home.
19. I went to parents flat, 6 Ogmore Rd.
20. When Mr Kirk asked about sledge hammer and crow bar my reply was, “it was a feasible possibility”.
21. Then went back to Ely police station and Sergeant Roe in the dark at about 8pm and signed a document re proposed breaking in. [Why not tell me Kirk asked. People in the group trying to get hold of me, possibly Mr Jenner].
22. Then I walked back to the flat with Roe.
23. I used the sledge hammer and crow bar to break in.
24. It was obvious to me that there was some obvious agenda re police against Mr Kirk”
25. It was not going away. The police were indicating that a lot was going on than I was being told about.
26. On the day after the 6th June I went into the surgery alone and complained to receptionist’s boy friend that he had nicked my belongings from the flat.
27. A few days later, by appointment by phone, I go back to Ely police station and make a long statement. I only made one statement.
28. Date, I cannot remember.
29. I was told Mr Kirk had been arrested on the day or a couple days later by police.
30. When asked for what Mr Kirk was arrested (by Mr Kirk) I said: Eviction and sub letting property not even Mr Kirk’s. (Not arrested for criminal damage or theft).
31. While we and Mr Jenner were putting in furniture in the flat, before the 6th June, a neighbour told us Mr Kirk should not be renting as part of the sale was not allowing to sub let. .
32. They didn’t give a *** about the (Scanner for court obliterated value) criminal damage and theft.
33. From then on I was ‘out of the loop’. Police did not bother me again.
34. The week before the water damage Mr Kirk stated the tenancy was not going to work and too dangerous to inhabit..
Anthony Glen Gaphael
The boys in Ely forecast almost exactly what would happen once evidence became so damming.
The case started in February, two months ago, with about fifty or so police and ex police giving evidence.
This week we started the Claimant’s witnesses with the court allowing only three days for their evidence.
That is twenty or so witnesses to be ‘dis[posed of’.
The Defendant, the Chief Constable, was not allowed to give evidence.
Other senior police officers , many retired, were all denied as Claimant witnesses.
In the above, one of thirty odd incidents, just as an example, ex Inspector Robert Nelson Roe and ex Chief Inspector Brian Jenner were warned. more than once of perjury.
The police, at Cardiff airport, prevented me from serving a summons on Jonathan Clayton, working at Air Traffic.
I have been refused the right to produce a number of police who gave false evidence in various Barry magistrates hearings, including one in which Barbara Wilding swore never even happened.
It has been commented upon that where my witnesses who came from South Wales, all but all were terrified of likely repercussions with several not not even answering to a summons, while those from England simply told came and not even needing a summons.
It stinks, doesn’t it.
Re examination of Claimant (continued)
1st Action 8.23
‘Failing to Produce’ versus ‘No Insurance’ (27.. 3. 95 Llantwit St/Prosecution case collapsed in Court)
Cross examination of the Claimant’s Evidence, based on my pleadings, caused me further confusion stimulating me to try and find any further record from within the 50 odd Claimant exhibit leaver arch files, served on the Defendant years ago, in order to try and clarify factual matters.
In Claimant Exhibit file no 41 (about half way through) I have just found twenty sides of both of my original and copies, including fax slips, of documents re Special Constable Frank O’Brian’s Evidence who has been summoned for Tuesday/ Wednesday as my witness. (There may be some of these documents already in court bundle)
I rely on these documents from FILE 41 as my memory of this incident and court hearings is not good but combined with Special Constable 7781 Deryn Martin’s evidence of startling revelations over where police photos and talk of ‘phantom’ HORTs being issued or not now might explain the ‘jigsaw’:
[My own 4th March 1996 contemporaneous notes (FILE 41) ave almost clarified the truth for me]
1. 15th May 95 police photos of the van outside my surgery were taken for the 4th March 1996 Llantwit Street hearing.
2. Martin’s ringing Guernsey police for van information and having had all the photos taken, just before it was stolen for the final time, to be burnt out on the outskirts of Barry, is much supported by the scrap dealer who recovered it, theft crime ref EA/95/12610 and my futile 8th Nov 95 and 16th Jan 96 written complaints to Barry police station.
3. For over fifteen years the police have denied any knowledge of these photos, their relevance/existence or relevance of photo ref no 33139/A or identity of the photographer, PC 566 Wilson, who just happen to have been at hand after the theft of one of my other Guernsey registered vehicles, my BMW motor cycle, while all the others having now been stolen or mysteriously burnt out.
4. I refer to my Oct 95 stolen BMW motor cycle registration 1876 only to be found , in minutes for one of my clients to retrieve it only to find no number plate on the bike.
5. I had parked Honda van reg 43083 on the double yellow and so was confronted by O’Brian to produce ‘driving documents’ which included the vehicle’s log book
6. Whereas I pleaded ‘fail to produce’ that is exactly what this case appeared to about.
7. I produced my driving licence as per usual at the incident in order to avoid the usual trouble I received whenever, at least in those days, I faced by entering Barry Police Station.
8. There was no MOT certificate, as usual, as it was a foreign registered vehicle.
9. No HORT 1 or 2 ‘could be produced’ by the Crown Prosecution Service from either special Constables Frank O’Brian or Martin.
10. The van’s log book or copy of it was produced which further indicated I had valid insurance.
11. BUT the police already knew I had valid insurance both before and on 27th March 1996 but still persisted in prosecuting with no reasonable cause other than it was clearly malicious.
12. Having been stopped so many times and taken to court so often, primarily over car insurance, suggested my routine by March 1995 would have been to delay production by saying:
a) I would produce ‘later’
b) or ‘in seven days’
c) or ‘when the cows come home’
d) or ‘never’
13. Following the 35th occasion when police had ordered yet again, I ‘produce proof’ of insurance, I successfully argued ‘the balance of probabilities’ and ‘evidence of similar fact’ to have the case dropped and have done so ever since for the past ten years.
Because I has now having repeated warnings, as I did in both Taunton in the 70s and in Guernsey in the 80s, not just from my various insurance agents but also from my insurance companies that my respective policies were close to being withdrawn because police were constantly telephoning and demanding intricate details that covered my aircraft, cars and numerous motor cycles.
Due to police harassment I continue to have to pilot a vehicle rarely owned or registered by me.
In 2001 Inspector Collins of Barry police was instructed to ‘lay off’ trying to take my driving licence via the ‘no insurance’ route but instead, to complain direct to the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons using the surviving 10% criminal allegations from the hundred so original ones.
[Barbara Wilding, the then Chief Constable, signed 2009 sworn affidavit denying being ‘aware’ of the 8.23 incident or subsequent court case shambles that had to be stopped http://kirkflyingvet.com/blogs/legal/archive/2013/05/13/all-key-witnesses-refused-oh-what-a-surprise.aspxpart heard]
Written 12th May 2013
Maurice J Kirk BVSc