THE INHUMAN TREATMENT OF MAURICE KIRK IN CARDIFF PRISON

Here is a message from Maurice Kirk, telling of the blatant and inhuman victimisation by the Cardiff prison regime towards him:

” 1st November 2013

Kirk versus South Wales Police BS614159 etc

Position Statement

1 It has taken 15 days to obtain “canteen” only for nearly all of it being stolen from my cell.

2 Seven days ago I attempted recorded delivery documents to a lawyer and important witness only to find neither had received nor I being able to obtain “proof of posting”.

3 On 25-26 of October the Independent Monitoring Board (IMB) visited reception to ascertain why HMP will not return/release either my passport or car key as the car contains legal data for all outstanding cases.

4 Reception staff refuse to either hand out or post either items or allow the claimant to have details of his debit and credit cards access to his cheque book knowing that his house is to be repossessed due to mortgage arrears.

5 Second IMB visit on a Saturday afternoon is warning enough for me to know “HM” has stepped in to block enquiry.

6 30th October I am informed of “1 hour” legal visit no other information forthcoming. I am never called only to find out next day it was the Bristol psychiatrist to consider a follow-up brain scan and fit or not for court.

7. 31st October prison doctor appointment never happened despite waiting 1 ½ hrs. at the exit door suspicious of HMP intent.
Copy to CCRC (Signed Maurice J Kirk BVSc) “

[Please scroll down for many more articles re: Maurice Kirk at http://www.butlincat.wordpress.com and see his site http://www.kirkflyingvet.com -…ed.]

This message also received with the above message from M. J. Kirk:

“Regina v. Maurice Kirk – T20130801

Application for Crown Court Intervention

1] The combined effect of H.M. Prosecution Service, H.M. Court and Tribunal Service and H.M.P. Cardiff, all in South Wales causes this defendant to apply for all his criminal cases now and in the future to be transferred to England.

2] HMP Cardiff have again cancelled a follow-up brain scan despite the findings of His Honour Judge Richard Thomlow and the director of Caswell Clinic in 2009 both indicating to the court the Defendants inability to cross examine the witnesses.

3] Due to failing health this Defendant on the understanding all current criminal cases and future civil cases are transferred to England, then he is prepared to change his plea.

signed
M. Kirk BVsc”

MK asks on the back of this above message received that the above be published before the 7 Nov. – even though this wont appear on his main site due to the non-input of those who call themselves”supporters” at least its in the comments and might be seen which i suppose is better than nothing.

From M Kirks site http://www.kirkflyingvet.com

04 Latest News

From HMP Cardiff with Love: FAO Luigi Strinati, Alun Cairns MP and LIBERTY

The latest Position Statement:
Position Statement Police refuse to intervene:
1.After 15 days in Cardiff Prison without access to photocopying and my legal papers, for both civil and criminal litigation, with ancillary matters also remaining affected, such as 15 ongoing cases preparation, now most urgent.

2.Despite HMP Cardiff refusing to release my passport.

3.Refusing to allow me visitors exactly as on the previous term of imprisonment whilst unconvicted.

4.Refusing to explain why I have been denies legal visits in private.

5.Refusing to release my car key for retrieval of legal papers.

6.With neither courts nor CPS answering my letters.

7.Despite a booked follow-up brain scan (from 30/8/09) following diagnosis of ‘significant brand damage and possibly cancer’ (2nd Dec 2009 transcript) HMP now refuse even a psychiatric examination booked in for 10th September 2013 but mysteriously cancelled despite both Cardiff Courts and HM Crown Prosecution Service (Wales) repeatedly and successfully putting the argument I am not fit to cross examine. Anything to prevent a repeat of the 2010 machine gun trial fiasco proving wide spread conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.

Copy to CCRC ________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I don’t like acting as a typist. But what can you do when prisoners don’t get legal representation or their lawyers are prevented from visiting them? As Litigants in Person they are soo badly prevented from advancing their legal proceedings that one just has to help. Especially when I see it not just with Maurice and not just in HMP Cardiff, e.g. in HMP Holloway with http://www.melissalaird.wordpress.com!
On the left is Maurice’s letter to Luigi Strinati, the Delivery Director for HMCTS Wales, asking for the transfer of his cases to England.
And here’s a little cry for help to Maurice’s MP Alun Cairns:

Dear Sir

I have been arrested 18 times now without successful conviction since 2010 machine gun trial fell about the ears of the South Wales Police.
I am currently on remand since being arrested 11 days ago.

1.I am refused release of cash, cheques and credit cards to prepare for trial.

2.I am repeatedly refused release of my car keys for helper to get at legal papers.

3.My 2nd lawyer now and witnesses have been refused visits to me.

Please, what can you do about it?

Maurice J Kirk BVSc
And finally I sent an email to Liberty regarding his prison conditions: Dear Liberty

I’m writing as McKenzie Friend on behalf of Maurice J Kikr BVSc, A7306AT in HMP Cardiff. He writes:

Dear Sir,

HMP Cardiff Prison Conditions

1. I am facing two jury trials whilst unrepresented.

2. I am refused use of private funds to prepare.

3. Cardiff Magistrates refused my access to public counter or answer letters with regard to legal aid.

4. The prison has, so far, refused two lawyers access.

5. I am refused photocopying of relevant statute law.

6. I am denied release of my car key for legal paper access.

7. I am refused a visit by a witness as to conditions.

8. CPS refuse to disclose CCTV, each time, on the same issue of fabricated forensic psychiatric reports.

9. Prison has cancelled a brain scan appointment without a written explanation and despite my being diagnosed with ‘significant brain damage and possible cancer’ to have me, mysteriously registered MAPPA Level 3 for Ashworth.

The issues are NHS (Wales) political, but please can you help?

Maurice J Kirk BVSc

Filed under: South Wales Police, Machine Gun, Dr Tegwyn Williams, House of Commons, McKenzie Friends, NHS (Wales), litigant in person

Published Oct 29 2013, 03:39 PM by SabineKMcNeill

Comments

Guido said:

Here is a question for all the legal eagles out there on both sides of this particular fence.
“Is it still a crime to interfere with the Royal mail since they sold it off to their masonic buddies for a bargain basement pittance?”

October 31, 2013 5:27 PM

butlincat said:

I received a letter from Maurice asking that the message below be put this site. Days after trying to make that so I notice it still has not been posted. Really, I do believe certain so-called “supporters” aid and abet MK’s imprisonment and have as much brains as this joker “Exposer” [comments deleted…ed.] above with the daft comment.
Here is Maurices message:

“THE INHUMAN TREATMENT OF MAURICE KIRK IN CARDIFF PRISON
Posted on November 5, 2013 by butlincat

” 1st November 2013

Kirk versus South Wales Police BS614159 etc

Position Statement

7. 31st October prison doctor appointment never happened despite waiting
1 ½ at the exit door suspicious of HMP intent.
Copy to CCRC
(Signed Maurice J Kirk BVSc) ”

signed butlincat75@googlemail.com

November 5, 2013 4:16 PM

——————————————————————–

butlincat said:

This message also received with the above message from M. J. Kirk:

Regina v. Maurice Kirk – T20130801
Application for Crown Court Intervention

signed
M. Kirk BVsc”

MK asks on the back of this above message received that the above be published before the 7 Nov. Even though this wont appear on his main site due to the non-input of those who call themselves “supporters” at least its in the comments and might be seen which i suppose is better than nothing. We live and learn.

November 5, 2013 4:58 PM

butlincat said:

And with reference to the writer above who doesn’t like “acting like a typist” – remember you have you freedom and Maurice Kirk doesn’t and its the least you can do to type out a few sentences.
I remember Maurice was STILL asking for forms whilst imprisoned in 2011 with which to appeal his imprisonment 6 weeks after you claimed to have taken care of that [ I have the calls still from him from that exact time]. The simple fact was you hadnt taken care of getting the forms he requested at all at all, hence his still asking 6 weeks later for them – on realising what was happening i went to my computer and printed off the forms he so desperately needed and sent them to him – so much for your “help” then.
I remember also sending important documents from Maurice who asked they be sent to you and put on his site. Did you? No, you didnt. I sent them initially to you via ordinary post and you claimed not to have received them, so i then resent them via recorded delivery “signed for” and you sent somebody else to pick them up from the post office after they werent “signed for” when the postman tried to deliver them the first time – AND STILL they didnt show on this site. Luckily another proper supporter put those docs MK sent up on this site within 24 hours of asking him.
And I notice you couldn’t help referring to “Melissa Laird” who you claim, Mcneil, to have helped so much, with or without your “Mckenzie Friends” “set-up”. How you can claim brownie points by claiming to have “helped” Melissa Laird beats me when she ended up deported and stranded in the USA with her passport revoked thus with hardly a chance to fight for and retrieve her removed children here in the UK! That was no victory that you boast – that was premiditated very clever cunningness!! To be stranded in another country with no chance of leaving with ones removed children in another country is grotesque, yet i saw your self-applause about getting her out of prison!!

November 5, 2013 5:54 PM

source:

kirk 1ba

About butlincat

my blog: http://www.butlincat.blogspot.com http://www.youtube.com/butlincat http://www.twitter.com/butlincat
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.