LEN LAWRENCE UPDATE 3 MARCH 2014 – LEE GILLILAND

Ministry of Justice Another Victim of the criminal organisation known …

View the video on the above link.

Lee Gilliland is now correctly diagnosed with a life threatening neurological illness, as I Leonard Lawrence am with organophosphate poisoning from aircraft bleed air.

Both of us were given false diagnoses of mental illness and placed under the Official Solicitor as are many others and our assets stolen!!

My assets were stolen at the hands of:

Barristers D— B—- 1 Kings Bench Walk, aided by barrister N—- A—- 29 Bedford Row and C—- W—- 1 Garden Court Chambers.

Solicitors: S—- A—- BP Collins Solicitors, G—- F—- BP Collins Solicitors (now with Hunters solicitors Lincoln Inn)

and S—- B—– Ratcliffe Duce and Gammer Solicitors.

All orchestrated by solicitor H—- C—- at the solicitors office

Thankfully not all police officers behave like those above, a number of officers, including retired senior officers, are now assisting me.

Leonard Lawrence

From:
Sent: March-01-14 3:20 PM
To:
Cc:
Subject: A NEW WAY OF DELIVERING POLICING – DENIAL OF SERVICE!

bccs

“too busy attending community meetings to do any police work” Nick Gargan

Who’s in charge at Avon & Somerset Police? S—- W—?

(man made homeless while assets under the control of the Official Solicitor)

It is understood that there is no record of the courts having dispatched these bailiffs, and it will be interesting to discover which organisation they were from. Note the policemen assisting instead of policing.

Who ordered the bailiffs, and who ordered police to assist in the B & E? Where is the court order? Where is the Rule of Law? https://www.dropbox.com/s/7fg99gdl00uov6d/bailiffs.pdf

From: #PCC [mailto:PCC@avonandsomerset.police.uk]
Sent: March-18-13 3:13 AM
To:
Subject: Acknowledgement from the Police and Crime Commissioner

Dear Ms J—-

Thank you for your email raising a number of issues. You are not the first person to raise the issue of relationships between the police and bailiffs with me. I will raise this with the Constabulary.

Thanks for taking the time to contact me.

Yours sincerely

Detective Chief Inspector 2— S— W—

Southmead Police Station

Bristol

BS10 5DW

DCI W——

Your Reference HC/C—–

At your suggestion I spoke with the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC).
1.The IPCC confirmed my assertion that when police officers are questioned by the IPPC, police officers often exercise their right to remain silent.

2.The IPCC brought to my attention the Police Reform Act and advise that I seek disclosure against Avon and Somerset Police. I will action this shortly.

3.DCI W—– lets be clear on this specific issue, when you write that you will not investigate the unlawful events surrounding Lee Gilliland, and indeed, my own events do you speak on behalf of Avon and Somerset Police and/or with the support of your senior officers ? If you do have the support of your senior officers please name them?

4.Be advised Avon and Somerset police yesterday provide me with the email address of the police offices both senior and junior to yourself that I wish to question.

5.When a LORD JUSTICE OF APPEAL, Lord Justice Jackson, emails me this week to advise that he has forwarded my last two OPEN LETTERS TO A NOMINATED HIGH COURT JUDGE OF THE FAMILY DIVISION AND COURT OF PROTECTION, I suggest the issue I raise with Avon and Somerset Police are significant, as both Lee Gilliland and I were protected parties, both of us have neurological conditions not mental illness.

6.DCI W—- as a summary point I take issue with your comment [Start Quote] Your continued correspondence will not change the position as set out within that advice [End Quote] Surly the very nature of human communication / correspondence often brings additional information and facts to light (as in the case of Winterbourne House) so without the aid of a crystal ball I fail to see how you can make this assertion.

Thankfully, former Chief Constable S—- O—- and Detective Chief Superintendent R— M—– of Devon & Cornwall Police were receptive to additional information, that is why I now have five Court of Protection Medical Certificates the existent of which had at the material time been denied by solicitors and not disclosed by barristers.

Yours sincerely

Leonard Lawrence

P.S.

Detective Chief Inspector 2— S—- W—-

On what date did Detective Constable B—-, Avon and Somerset Constabulary, know of the existence of the

Court of Protection Medical Certificates CP3?

During Detective Constable B— communications with solicitors Simpson Millar LLP when did Detective Constable

B—- establish that the appropriate court ORDERS had not been obtained from the Court of Protection?

Detective Chief Inspector W—— would you please explain to me, and the Professors of Law that this email is copied into, why the destruction of my legal files is not a criminal offence in the Avon and Somerset Constabulary?

From: S— W—
CC:
Subject: FW: Photos
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 11:16:18 +0000
To: bae146@hotmail.co.uk

Dear Mr Lawrence,

Please refer to the contents of the letter I have sent to you on the 13/01/14. The letter ref is HC/CO/93 have attached it again for your convenience.

Your continued correspondence will not change the position as set out within that advice.

In particular please take note of the content and advice highlighted in red.

Yours sincerely

S—- W—-

From: len lawrence [mailto:bae146@hotmail.co.uk]

Detective Chief Inspector 2— S—- W—-
Southmead Police Station
Bristol
BS10 5DW

DCI W—-

Your Reference HC/CO/

1. With respect, Superintendent P— R—– Avon and Somerset Constabulary in his letter to me dated 31 October 2014 identifies Superintendent P— will remain personally responsible in this matter, not yourself.

2. Detective Inspector R— will be aware of events that occurred today, if not be advised a Lord Justice of Appeal has taken it upon himself to forward two of my emails to a Judge of the High Court Family Division.

3. I suggest that you refer this matter to your Detective Chief Superintendent in addition to answering the questions below:

On what date did Detective Constable Brunt, Avon and Somerset Constabulary, know of the existence of the Court of Protection Medical Certificates CP3?

During Detective Constable B— communications with solicitors Simpson Millar LLP did Detective Constable B—- establish that the appropriate court RODERS had not been obtained from the Court of Protection?

Detective Chief Inspector Wilstead would you please explain to me, and the Professors of Law that this email is copied into, why the destruction of my legal files above is not a criminal offence in the Avon and Somerset Constabulary?

4. I also note you have avoided addressing the circumstances surrounding the evection of Lee Gilliland from his home in Bristol aided by police officers. Be advised like myself Lee Gilliland is now also diagnosed with a neurological condition, not the false psychiatric diagnoses previously given. I understand Lee requires Neuro Surgery. I do not understand why your colleagues involved in his unlawful eviction found it so amusing particularly when Bristol County Court have written to advise me that the draft ORDER in Lee Gilliland case has not been approved by the court.

Yours sincerely

Leonard Lawrence

From: bae146@hotmail.co.uk
To:
Subject: Detective Chief Inspector 2— S—- W—-
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 10:24:49 +0000

Detective Chief Inspector 2273 S—- W—-
Southmead Police Station
Bristol
BS10 5DW

DCI W——

Your Reference HC/CO/9—-

At your suggestion I spoke at length with the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) yesterday.

1.The IPCC confirmed my assertion that when police officers are questioned by the IPPC, police officer often exercise their right to remain silent.

2.The IPCC brought to my attention the Police Reform Act and also advise that I seek disclosure against Avon and Somerset Police. I will action this shortly.

3.Wilstead lets be clear on this specific issue, when you write that you will not investigate the unlawful events surrounding Lee Gilliland, and indeed, my own events do you speak on behalf of Avon and Somerset Police and/or with the support of your senior officers ? If you do have the support of your senior officers name them?

5.When a LORD JUSTICE OF APPEAL, Lord Justice Jackson, emails me this week to advise that he has forwarded my last two OPEN LETTERS TO A NOMINATED HIGH COURT OF THE FAMILY DIVISION AND COURT OF PROTECTION, I suggest the issue I raise this Avon and Somerset Police are significant as both Lee Gilliland and I were protected parties.

6.DCI W—— as a summary point I take issue with your comment [Start Quote] Your continued correspondence will not change the position as set out within that advice [End Quote] Surly the very nature of continued human communication/ correspondence often bring additional information and facts to light (as in the case of Winterbourne House) so without the aid of a crystal ball I fail to see how you can make this assertion.

Thankfully, former Chief Constable S—- O— and Detective Chief Superintendent R— M—– Devon & Cornwall Police were receptive to additional information, that is why I now have five Court of Protection Medical Certificates the existent of which had at material times been denied by solicitors.

Yours sincerely

Leonard Lawrence

PS Detective Chief Inspector S— W—

On what date did Detective Constable B, Avon and Somerset Constabulary, know of the existence of the

Court of Protection Medical Certificates CP3?

Detective Chief Inspector W—- would you please explain to me, and the Professors of Law that this email is copied

From: S— W—- [A + S POLICE]
CC: etc
Subject: FW: Photos
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 11:16:18 +0000
To: bae146@hotmail.co.uk

Dear Mr Lawrence,

Please refer to the contents of the letter I have sent to you on the 13/01/14. The letter ref is HC/CO/938/13.I have attached it again for your convenience.

In particular please take note of the content and advice highlighted in red.

Yours sincerely

S—- W—–

From: len lawrence [mailto:bae146@hotmail.co.uk]

Detective Chief Inspector 2273 Simon Wilstead
Southmead Police Station
Bristol
BS10 5DW

DCI W—–

Your Reference HC/CO-=—

1. With respect, Superintendent Paul Richards Avon and Somerset Constabulary in his letter to me dated 31 October

2014 identifies Superintendent Prior will remain personally responsible in this matter, not yourself.

2. Detective Inspector Riccio will be aware of events that occurred today, if not be advised a Lord Justice of Appeal

Court of Protection Medical Certificates CP3?

During Detective Constable Brunt communications with solicitors Simpson Millar LLP did Detective Constable Brunt

Yours sincerely

Leonard Lawrence
address redacted
############################################################

from: http://www.ministryofjustice.info/another-victim-of-the-criminal-organisation-known-as-the-office-of-the-official-solicitor/

Another Victim of the criminal organisation known as the Office of the Official Solicitor

Written by DVSO on July 2, 2012. Posted in Latest News

Lee Gilliland

I have been another victim of the criminal organisation known as the office of the official solicitor. The head of this organised crime network, Alistair Pitblado & staff, Joseph Goswell, Zena Soormally and Adelaide Samson-Tandoh ALL conspired with my corrupt probate solicitor Elizabeth Fry of WARDS solicitors Bristol to knowingly commit a gross act of fraud which involved obtaining a false medical report from a corrupt retired Bristol GP Christine Hoyte, a medical report completed behind my back with no medical, five months after the GP had last seen me for a sore throat and with no history whatsoever of mental incapacity. The report which all authorities refused to let me have sight of stated I lacked the mental capacity to communicate decisions or understand anything anyone was telling me & as such the probate case following the death of my late Grandmother whose death was as a provable result of deliberate NHS malice by the colleagues of corrupt GP Christine Hoyt! e, was handled behind my back & without my input by Elizabeth Fry of WARDS solicitors who acted directly for Alistair Pitblado. In conjunction with a corrupt, non court of protection apoointed judge, DJ Michael Daniel of Bristol County Court, these criminals arranged behind my back, the sale of my home of 43 years, bought in 1936 by my late Grandmother & fully paid for before I was born. On 18th May 2011. without any notice or warning, I was violently evicted from my home by 8 bailiffs who came through interior walls with sledgehammers. I had / have multiple disabilities which were known to the corrupt parties, including, an arthritic crumbling spine, asthma, angina, PTSD & Agoraphobia. I was thrown onto the street with nothing more than the clothes on my back, supporting the bailiffs were at least a dozen Avon & Somerset police officers who I informed were aiding and abetting a serious criminal offence but most of them were smirking. My home with a value of! £160k, was auctioned by solicitors for £126k, the opponent, Gran’ s estranged daughter who had produced a provably fraudulent will received £44k, her solicitors Veale Wasborough received £38k, Elizabeth Fry of Wards solicitors in the name of the Official solicitor paid themselves £37k,( I had been paying legal aid for the 2 years of this legality to Wards solicitors ) only recently after living in severe poverty for over 12 months have I received just under £7k as settlement in this matter. A few months prior to my unannounced violent criminal eviction I obtained a crime report number from A&S police against corrupt District Judge Michael Daniel, not only did A&S police not investigate the report they assisted in the violent eviction as this cctv footage will show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQWpPa20QiE This was arranged by Elizabeth Fry & Alistair Pitblado, acting in my best interests as an alleged ‘protected party’ The only thing protected by this corrupt system is the bank balances of these criminals, abusing persons by wrongfully having them classed as lacking capacity without medicals for the sole purpose of stealing & personally financially gaining from the theft of a persons entire estate. Jonathan Djanogly of the MOJ ignores any and all communications sent to him regarding these known practices of organised crime committed by & protected by his establishment.
Trackback from your site.

Comments (5)

Leonard Lawrence Pilot

December 2, 2012 at 23:21 | #

Detective tell me that they are reading this Ministry of Justice site,

Dear Lee

The majority of Judges that I have encounted have been helpful, however there are a few like HHJ Simon Oliver at Reading County Court that should consider their position.

The Senior District Judge Principal Registry of the Family Division, Officers from the Court of Protection, the Queens Bench Division and the Civil Court of Appeal have all been exceeding helpful recently to me.

Your case is very similar to mine, Alaistair Pitbaldo The Official Solicitor and May Maughan The Deputy Official Solicitor is were the system fails. The Law Society and Ministry of Justice investigations and reports raises serious question into Alaistair Pitbaldo and May Maughan.

Financial decisions are being taken by the Official Solicitors Office not the Court of Protection. HHJ Simon Oliver identifies the Court of Protection as a rubber stamping exercise. The Court of Protection responded within minutes of being advised of this advising that HHJ Simon Oliver was not an authorised Court of Protection Judge.

Officers from the Court of Protection escort me to the Family Division to Appeal HHJ Simon Olivers Judgement there after I went to the Civil Court of Appeal, all within a few hours !! The Assistant Masters at the Civil Court of Appeal and the Court staff could not have been more helpful.

Leonard Lawrence Pilot
—————————————————————————————–
Lee the following may be of assistance to you:

Simpson Millar LLP Solicitors Bristol Leeds and London

a) 2010 Thames Valley Police, Economic Crime, Major Fraud Unit (TVP) raised concern as to the standard of legal representation I Leonard Lawrence was being afforded by Simpson Millar LLP Solicitors. TVP advised me to write directly to the court.

b) Derek Jenkins Chief Executive St John’s Chambers Bristol writes in September 2010, Barrister Jody Atkinson could not advise as he was never put in possession of the full facts. Mr. Atkinson did not advise Simpson Millar LLP to withdraw the public funding certificate, Mr. Atkinson asked Simpson Millar LLP to supply him with more documents and information so that he could advise further. This never happened.

c) Only on 20 March 2012 did Simpson Millar LLP gain Leonard Lawrence case files from May Maughan Deputy Official Solicitor. Paul Hicks on the 16 April 2012 alleges that May Maughan Deputy Official Solicitor had admitted liability for Leonard Lawrence non registration with the Court of Protection in a telephone call.

On inspection of Leonard Lawrence case files on the 23 March 2012 at Simpson Millar LLP Bristol office within 30minuts documents identified that on at least four occasions the Official Solicitor had required, but not applied for, Court of Protection approval.

d) 2012 Avon and Somerset Police Force have crime referenced the destruction of part of Leonard Lawrence medical file by Consultant Psychiatrist Susan Bradbury a Medical Director at Cygnet Health Care. In a medical report to support a civil claim against Cygnet Health Care and others Dr Susan Bradbury had alleged no association with the defendants Cygnet Health Care.

Google Leonard Lawrence and Dr Sarah Myhill.

Simpson Millar LLP Solicitors correspondence identifies that Dr Susan Bradbury has been advised by her legal representatives not to comment. Marguarita Tyne a solicitor at Simpson Millar LLP still paid Dr Susan Bradbury for her defective statement.

What Dr Susan Bradbury Cygnet Health Care and Marguarita Tyne, Paul Hicks, Emma Costin, Neil Fearn and David Harrington of Simpson Millar LLP Solicitors have not addressed is that BP Collins Solicitors, Station Road, Gerrards Cross, Bucks and the Official Solicitor’s office had Leonard Lawrence certified by a psychiatrist at Cygnet Health Care, Godden Green, as lacking mental capacity under Part V11 of the Mental Health Act 1983 without a medical when a NHS Psychiatrist had identified Leonard Lawrence as having had full mental capacity.

Lee, I am sure that those helping me will extend their help to you.
Detective tell me that they are reading this Ministry of Justice site,
This site has proven to be most helpful to myself.

Leonard Lawrence Pilot

Leonard Lawrence

December 21, 2012 at 21:50 | #

Dear Lee,

WARNING

May Maughan, Deputy Official Solicitor to the Senior Courts,

In October 2012 the Government has admitted more than 5,000 people were wrongly sectioned under the mental health act over the past ten years, including thousands of Britain’s most vulnerable patients having been locked up.

How many were certified like Leonard Lawrence and Lee Gilliland without a medical and then asset stripped by solicitors and barristers like Dominic Brazil 1 Kings Bench Walk Chambers, aided by Helen Clift a solicitor within the Offical Solicitors office and Stephen Piper a caseworker also within the Offical Solicitors office by the non disclosure to the Court of Protection of the patients protected status.

It beggers belief that His Honour Judge Simon Oliver, Reading County Court, is entirley satisfied by this unlawful practice.

According to Mr Brazil 1 Kings Bench Walk Chambers on the 16 April 2012 Helen Clift was a former professional colleague of his prior to Helen Clift joining the Official Solicitors staff. By not registering patients with the Court of Protection no record would exist of the patient, thus leaving the patient open to exploitation.

May Maughan, Deputy Official Solicitor to the Senior Court wrote to the Solicitors Regulatory Authority that there was no requirement for any application to the Court of Protection in the Leonard Lawrence.

May Maughan comments were not accepted by The Law Society Solicitors Regulatory Authority caseworker Laura Markham or the Law Society appointed investigating solicitor. Even May Maughan own files does not support her submission to her professional body.

The Law Society investigating Solicitor report disclosed in 2011 The Official Solicitor was acting as Mr. Lawrence’s representative and Guardian and as such had the greater duty to protect him. I consider that the majority of the steps that Mr. Lawrence feel should have been taken to protect him should have been taken by the Official Solicitor rather than the firm including the decision and action necessary to invoke the Court of Protection.

Counsel advice on Leonard Lawrence, funded by the Legal Services Commission Special Cases Unit, Mr. Lawrence had the protection of the Official Solicitor but was not registered as a protected party should be in the Court of Protection. Left financially vulnerable at both point of trial and order of sale.

Disclosure of Leonard Lawrence case file by May Maughan, Deputy Official Solicitor on the 20 March 2012 revealed many pages having been torn out. 20 December 2012 May Maughan refuse to discuss why these pages have been remove prior to her sending the files to Simpson Millar Solicitors.

The remaining case files identified that during the period Leonard Lawrence had been under the jurisdiction of the Official Solicitor Helen Clift knew on at least four occasions when it was necessary to have involve the Court of Protection.

16 April 2012 His Honour Judge Simon Oliver, Reading County Court
Well, it actually says so in the Official Solicitor’s guide, does it not?
It actually says in there, We have to refer this to the Court of Protection

Take care Lee

Leonard Lawrence

FACTUK.ORG.UK

June 24, 2013 at 15:43 | #

Serious fraud and corruption by the Official Solicitors, Court of Protection, Ministry of Justice, Police, Judges and Court staff to allow this to continue to many victims

About butlincat

my blog: http://www.butlincat.blogspot.com http://www.youtube.com/butlincat http://www.twitter.com/butlincat
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.