from Leonard Lawrence Pilot 5 April 2014:
1: Lord Chief Justice Sir John Thomas, Lord Chancellor Chris Grayling MP, Sir James Munby President of the Family Division and Court of Protection and Mrs Justice Pauffley.
Instructions were given this week that I was not to be taken to hospital and medical appointments, this has been swiftly addressed. The reasons for these appointments can be seen in the link below.
2. Peter Jackson Court of Protection judge [The law is] completely inaccessible to those for whose benefit the legislation has been devised”. End Quote Mr Justice Peter Jackson Court of Protection judge.
3. AS OF 4th APRIL 2014 THE QUEENS BENCH DIVISION, ROYAL COURTS OF JUSTICE, ARE HOLDING FIVE COURT OF PROTECTION MEDICAL CERTIFICATES AND OTHER DOCUMENTATION THAT HAD BEEN ISSUED TO PROTECT MYSELF LEONARD LAWRENCE.
4. MASTER BASIL YOXALL AND MR JUSTICE ADRIAN FULFORD, NOW LORD JUSTICE ADRIAN FULFORD, HAVE REFUSE MY REQUEST TO DISCLOSE THE FIVE COURT OF PROTECTION MEDICAL CERTIFICATES TO SIR JAMES MUNBY, PRESIDENT OF THE FAMILY DIVISION AND PRESIDENT OF THE COURT OF PROTECTION. HOWEVER A LORD JUSTICE OF APPEAL HAS TAKEN IT UPON HIMSELF TO CONTACT A SENIOR COURT OF PROTECTION JUDGE MR JUSTICE XXXXX
5. WHY NOT DISCLOSE THE COURT OF PROTECTION MEDICAL CERTIFICATES TO THE COURT OF PROTECTION WHEN HHJ SIMON OLIVER IN APRIL 2012 IDENTIFIES THAT THE CASE HAD TO HAVE GONE TO THE COURT OF PROTECTION?
6. POSSIBLY BECAUSE THE OFFICIAL SOLICITOR ALASTAIR PITBLADO AND DEPUTY OFFICAL SOLICITOR MAY MAUGHAN HAD PREVIOUSLY ADVISED THE BAR STANDARDS BOARD AND THE LAW SOCIETY THAT LEONARD LAWRENCE HAD NEVER BEEN A PATIENT SUBJECT TO THE COURT OF PROTECTION.
7. DEPUTY HIGH COURT FAMILY JUDGE RICHARD ANELAY QC AND OTHER’S HAVE ESTABLISHED THAT LEONARD LAWRENCE HAD BEEN A PROTECTED PARTY AND SUBJECT TO THE COURT OF PROTECTION
8.SENIOR MASTER STEPHEN WITTAKER ALSO HELD THREE COURT OF PROTECTIONS MEDICAL CERTIFICATES CP3’S. THE COURT OF PROTECTION HAVE NO RECORD OF RECIEVING THESE COURT OF PROTECTION CP3’S FROM SREPHEN WITTAKER, POSSIBLY BECAUSE MAY MAUGHAN, DEPUTY OFFICIAL SOLICITOR, IDENTIFIED TO MASTER BASIL YOXALL THAT SHE HAD GIVEN INSTRUCTIONS TO ADMINISTRATION STAFF AT THE COURT OF PROTECTION NOT TO ALLOW, I LEONARD LAWRENCE, ACCESS TO A COURT OF PROTECTION JUDGE.
4 April 2014