How to contact the CSA Inquiry


The Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA) has today published guidance on how to share your experience.

They wish to hear from:

Anyone who was sexually abused as a child in an institutional setting like a care home, a school, a hospital or a religious, voluntary or state organisation, or who first came into contact with their abuser in an institutional setting.

Anyone who was sexually abused as a child and reported their sexual abuse to a person in authority like a police officer, a social worker or a teacher where the report was either ignored or not properly acted on.

They state:

We are obliged to pass on all allegations of child abuse to the police. However, we will not provide your name or contact details to the police without your consent, except where it is necessary to protect a child at risk of continuing abuse.

The first…

View original post 185 more words

About butlincat

my butlincats blog: [2 a/cs : pink cat logo is main a/c, winking cat logo is secondary] linkedin -
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.