URGENT – DENIED LEGAL AID – Tragic Poisoned Boy’s Parents Speak

lbcWATCH: Tragic Poisoned Boy’s Parents Speak

Friday 8th April 2016

7-year-old Zane Gbangbola died after the 2014 floods and his heartbroken parents tell LBC’s Tom Swarbrick they’re still fighting to find out why.

 Tom spoke to Kye and Nicole about their desperate attempts to discover what had actually happened.

“Nobody wants to see their child in a special toxic body bag,” Kye tells Tom. “Nobody deserves to die in this way.”

These are the key points:

What happened to Zane?

The dreadful floods of early 2014 hit the family’s home in Chertsey, Surrey.

In the early hours of 8th February 2014, Zane, dad Kye and mum Nicole were all taken ill. Despite being rushed to hospital, the damage had been already been done – Zane died soon after.

Kye is now confined to a wheelchair after suffering a cardiac arrest on the same morning that Zane died.

It was clear that the family had been poisoned by a gas – but it’s the cause of the poisoning that has meant even more distress for Kye and Nicole.

Why did it happen?

The initial toxicology report blamed Zane’s death on carbon monoxide from a faulty pump, hired by the family.

But Kye and Nicole say – and some medical experts agree – that the levels of monoxide in Zane’s body weren’t high enough to kill him.

An inquest into Zane’s death found that his blood contained only 8% carbon monoxide – the lethal amount is around 50%.

What do Zane’s parents believe?

Zane’s mum and dad believe that rather than a faulty pump, the actual cause of the gas release is a landfill site located near their home.

They say the floodwater – which entered the basement of the home – contained hydrogen cyanide that was the real cause of Zane’s death.

Can they prove it?

The tests for hydrogen cyanide poisoning need to be done soon after death and the family allege that the right tests weren’t done on Zane in time to uncover if that was the cause.

Spelthorne Borough Council contend that the medical evidence gives no indication that hydrogen cyanide is the cause of death.

To hear more of Kye and Nicole, tune in to Tom Swarbrick this Saturday from 12pm on LBC.

source:  http://www.lbc.co.uk/turth-about-zane-tragic-boys-parents-talk-to-lbc-128315

SIGN PETITION: https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/call-for-a-public-debate-into-the-death-of-7-year-old-zane

SEE MORE: https://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGHP_en__649__649&q=Zane+Gbangbola+youtube+WATCH%3A+Tragic+Poisoned+Boy’s+Parents+Speak&gws_rd=ssl

About butlincat

my blog: http://www.butlincat.blogspot.com http://www.youtube.com/butlincat http://www.twitter.com/butlincat
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.