Things have been greatly suppressed here regarding postings due to my own personal circumstances of being under constant surveillance ie. every time I go out [why?] but things will be returning to normal asap!…thanks for your concern!….jg
In Cardiff Crown Court, last week, I asked a jury to believe my story as to why I had now spent over three years just trying to clear my name and having corrected my police/NHS(Wales) medical records written by both Dr Tegwyn Williams of Caswell clinic, Bridgend and the evil little shit, Professor Rodger Wood of Swansea University.
So I gave evidence from the witness box but I was considered a blatant liar.
All this wickedness had been originally hatched by a Barbara Wilding with the full blessing of the Cardiff law courts (NOT magistrates from Barry, I must emphasise).
Her plan was to block the 2010 jury trial, over my trading in machine guns………
So I have had to appeal to the our London’s Criminal Court of Appeal in the Royal Courts of Justice.
GROUNDS OF APPEAL T20170239
4th alleged Breach of a Restraining Order
The Alleged offence
One indictment of infringement of 1997 Prevention of Harassment Act in that the Appellant was in breach of a 12th April restraining order.
The trial judge refused anything to be introduced that, in any way, related to the 2008 police machine-gun conspiracy first requiring the fabrication of his NHS (Wales) medical records to have their MAPPA victim locked up in Ashworth high security psychiatric hospital for life.
Like those that may be found on the proverbial ‘Clapham omnibus’ the facts upon which the Defendant had to rely, to put before the unsuspecting jury, must have sounded quite fantastic without the relevant corroborative evidence by way of witnesses and their documentation.
So, the Defendant was REFUSED,
- all relevant defence witnesses including even a character witness, Norman Scarth Esq
- all defence exhibits, bar one, from the Defendant’s barrister prepared bundle for the jury
- Defendant’s defence statement
- Chronology of relevant historical events (8 pages)
- WANTED poster with NHS (Wales) psychiatric report extract
- Ministry of justice MAPPA level 3 category 3 forensic record
- 30th September 2009 NHS (Wales) medical report
- 19th Oct 2009 NHS (Wales) medical report extract for sectioning to Ashworth
- 1st Dec 2009 Dr PM Kemp report on Defendant’s brain scan
- 16th June CAA psychiatric report
- Two August 2009 brain specialist reports from NHS(Wales) PEH Bridgend
- 3rd March 2009 HMP Swansea Dr Marnell brain scan report
- 1st Dec 11 CPS amended harassment charges
- 30th April 2014 HHJ Rowlands transcript
- 2 July 2017 M of J’s Defendant parole licence extract
- Defendant’s 30th Jan 2013 police/ NHS/ Ministry of Justice damages claim
- Defendant’s defence witness’s email
- Defendant’s Lewis machine gun particulars of claim against the South Wales Police
- Defendant’s machine gun 6th damages claim against the South Wales Police
- Defendant’s 4th damages claim against the South Wales Police
- Defendant’s Parole Board/ Min of J 7th damages claim against the South Wales Police
- SWP affidavit re 1st Action 8.6 garrotte tape incident affidavit
- Defendant’s 1st action 8.6 position statement
- 22nd Feb 17 1st Action court order
- 11th May 17 Defendant’s claims against police consolidation application
- 4th May 17 Defendant’s 1st 2nd & 3rd civil damages claim application notice
- 16th Feb 17 Defendant’s Notice of Appeal in first three police civil claims
The presiding judge also refused:
- any relevant records from previous restraining order convictions and acquittals despite directing the jury it ‘could take previous convictions into account’
- explanation of just which restraining order was allegedly breached as was it the 1st Dec 11 or 12th April13 one as neither were served on the Defendant at the time
- to identify who was the Complainant?
- was there need for a Complainant when investigating officer said there was a need?
The learned trial judge failed:
- to clarify which restraining order the Defendant had been applying to be amended
- supplying the jury with a copy of the videoed interview of Defendant under caution
- to accept a guilty plea for remaining indictment on condition Her Honour ordered the release of his forensic history from the South Sales Police and NHS (Wales)
- To allow the Defendant any misunderstanding of the wording within the said indictment
This list is not exhaustive and will be extended if disclosure from the South Wales Police is achieved.
Maurice J Kirk BVSc 19th September 2017
This letter was refused as evidence
And another way of looking at …..if you want to stop going mad!
I’m off to eat…..more later
Scroll down for more posts on the subject of Maurice Kirk or put the search term “Maurice kirk” in the search box on this page
FAIR USE NOTICE: This item may contain copyrighted (© ) material. Such material is made available to advance understanding of ecological, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed for analysis, commentary, educational and intellectual purposes. In some cases comedy and parody have been recognized as fair use.
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. For more information please visit:
NB: DISCLAIMER: Everything posted on this site conforms to the meaning of the word “alleged” as defined under UK and US Laws and Statutes.