Once again, we have been stitched-up: Our court hearing tomorrow in the Crown Court has been postponed .
It’s obvious the authorities want to leave Jayda and I in ‘limbo’ so we cannot return home.
Hopefully, we will be seen on Friday, but it is looking unlikely .
Our application was lodged last week and was due to be listed last Friday .
Now we have been told, almost a week later, they still cannot guarantee a firm date and time.
We need to unite and fight so we can beat the police bullies and show them that Britain First will not be pushed about.
Here’s the ‘State of Play’ for our legal fightback fund:
Raised so far: £13,170
Recommended action: Chip in £15
Jayda and I are depending on you , please click below and chip in to our legal defence fund: