John Paterson UPDATE 17 Jan. 2018: MORE THREATS

Who threatens  serious violence upon another, and even death, and then quotes the Bible? Someone whose unstable – that’s who. The constant emails threatening violence and even death from the ever bragging Paterson are no joke or  hoax, and have been taken very seriously indeed, and not only by myself:

[Update 30 March 2018: Microsoft Warns Customers: Watch What You Say When Using Our Products — or Else!”

UPDATE: 08 March ’18: WARNING: OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE and more threats in latest messages received:

Below are the latest threatening messages received – in writing – from the bragging Jewhater John Alexander Paterson – with even more threats, and calling Patrick Cullinane a paedophile?? It’s easy to speak ill of the departed once they’ve gone – but who would stoop as low as that? This character, obviously.   Unbelievable that this character is able to walk the streets and threaten people with abject violence and death on a regular basis to those who have never done anything to him at all in their entire lives while good men like Maurice Kirk are banged up for long sentences and treated appallingly  who have  never uttered a threat of violence to anyone – ever!  How unacceptable is that??
John paterson
8 Mar (2 days ago)
to me, butlincat, hampsteadhoaxi., Free
From: John paterson
Sent: 08 March 2018 14:38
To: Julia Spivack; Arlene Johnson; gbloom, Phillip Inman; devinebar, Lilian Ritchie; adammustafapolitics, lou lotus; Pat c; Ben Ando, press@rttv.ru; Iran@presstv.com; Foxfield Management; HotmAil;annskijokerman, JAHTruth, David Hawkins; Jake Loves; John Hemming; hampsteadhoaxinvestigators,
Subject: LOL I SEE SEE HOAXTED PAEDOPHILE TROLLS ARE HERE AGAIN!

Followed me from Fakebook to GAB [another lie – I joined Gab on the 29/11/17 – check my 1st post there. This character’s been on the site since “December 2017” as his profile clearly shows!].
LOL! I SEE SEE HOAXTED PAEDOPHILE TROLLS ARE HERE AGAIN! Where Are The Police?
The Judas Iscariot Fan Club24
Ha ha ha ha and your wife kicked you off her when she found out that you liked young teenage boys just like Patrick Cullinane did.
Hoaxted Paedophile Protectors Exposed, Tranny Reva Burton, Sam Best, Butlin Dawg, The Judas Iscariot Fan Club,and The Rest Of The Tribe at Hoaxted Research. Fat usless b-stards. We have thier IP addresses, just waiting for the right time
[clipped]
———————————————————————————————————–

JOHN ALEXANDER PATERSON: Another blatant death threat – 07 March 2018

WARNING: OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE [and poor spelling]:
From:  John@patersonclan.net
Date: 7 March 2018 at 12:56
Subject: Butlin Cat The Fat Long Haired Smelly Troll
To: butlin cat

BUTLIN CAT!

You slimey Bastard, you have Flees! The next time we meet, (and you won’t know when) I will rip your filthy throat out and shove it up your arse!

[clipped]

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

John Paterson EXPOSES HOAXTED PEDOPHILE SATANIST’S

John Alexander Paterson johnalexanderpaterson@gmail.com
17 January 2018  06.42
to hamsteadhoaxin., John, foxfield.manag., John, me, Field
What’s-up Sheva, you Tranny Satanic Blood sucking cunt?
Where have you run to? POST THIS ON YOUR FAKE WEBSITE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

I WARNED YOU ALL THAT WE WOULD BE COMING AFTER YOU
Ha ha ha ha ha
Riva aka Reva aka Sheva Burton and all the corrupt bastard officer who control you
 Read The Bible
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
——————————————————————————————————-

After my contacting solicitors, etc.:

From: a solicitor

Date: 11 December 2017 at 16:31
Subject: Re: THREATS TO KILL
To: butlincat < butlincat75@googlemail.com>
Cc: redacted, redacted

Hi John,
Having read this series of emails, this is not the sort of work I undertake.
The threats in my view do seem to me to be  a breach under The Telecommunications Act.
I can refer you to redacted at redacted who specialise in breaches of privacy, human rights and complaints against the police. Please state that I have referred you. I only emailed her this morning in respect of this kind of work.
Good luck with it.
Her details are as follows:
redacted

———- Forwarded message ———-
From: ​ redacted​

Date: 12 December 2017 at 14:42
Subject: RE: THREATS TO KILL
To: butlincat <butlincat75@googlemail.com>
Dear Mr Graham,
Thank you for your email.
I shall review matters this afternoon and respond before close of business today.
Regards
​redacted​
From: butlincat [mailto:butlincat75@googlemail.com]
Sent: 12 December 2017 14:17
To:
​ redacted​

Subject: Re: THREATS TO KILL

Dear Ms.
​[redacted]
Please can you tell me if you can help.
Thank you.
J. Graham
On 11 December 2017 at 17:08, butlincat <butlincat75@googlemail.com> wrote:
 Dear  ​Ms. ​redacted -​- Senior Advisor –
Mr. M T of mentioned you might be able to help me re: the clear concise threat to kill made to me recently, as shown below, printed in [unwanted] emails received from the offender JOHN PATERSON on the 7th Dec. 17.
I wish to proceed to have this character offending prosecuted for such.
thanks,
J.  Graham
 The threat, and unwanted emails shown below, is from by MR. JOHN PATERSON, of SEAFORD, SUSSEX:
subject: “National Importance”
John paterson 24 Dec. 17 06:20
to Sean, loucollinsradi., Soniapoulton, gordon, me, butlincat, Field, Andrew, Foxfield, foxfield.manag., HotmAil

Sean Maguire as talking about you on his show recently John. Someone phoned in asking about you. He called you vermin.
Hi Sean
How did you get tied-up with this lot?
WHAT GAVE YOU THE IMPRESSION I WAS VERMIN? Or is it all just a Hoax? The other Scumbag Butlin Cat, has also been discrediting me… I wonder why!
JP

UPDATE 08 Dec. 2017 =

1] From: John paterson John@patersonclan.net – 07 Dec. 2017 18:06
To: me
“YOU ARE MIXING WITH THE WRONG KIND OF PEOPLE
HOAXTED ARSE HOLES” [ends]

————————————

A CLEAR DEATH THREAT FROM J. Paterson 07 December 2017

From: John paterson – 07 Dec. 2017 – 17:51

To: me

[- N.B. In reply to his “question” directly below: yes I did make the comment to his daft video, therefore I am the subject of his threat he speaks of…ed.]:

IF YOUR THE FAT SMELLY LONG HAIRED CUNT WHO JUST PUT THAT COMMENT ON MY YOU TUBE VIDEO. THEN YOU ARE A DEAD MAN.

You have upset the wrong kind of people. Get out of the country ASAP Nobody can save your smelly ARSE”  [N.B. In reply to his “question”: yes I did make the comment to his daft video, therefore I am the subject of his threat he speaks of…ed.]:

[ends]

————————————————————————

28 Nov. 17

John@patersonclan.net,

KINDLY CEASE AND DESIST THESE POINTLESS, UNWANTED AND OFTEN OFFENSIVE EMAILS YET AGAIN TO MY, AND OTHERS ADDRESSES.

J. GRAHAM

—————————————————————————————————–

UPDATED:  18 Nov. 2017 – still more rubbish from Pesterson:

John paterson 18 November 2017 09:58 (10 hours ago)

to devinebar, Andrew, Sean, lou, me, terry, Field, me, christina, zac, oldwomanmounta., josh.halliday, Lilian, mike, David, hamidreza.ptv, JAH, John, Sara, GOV.UK, Soniapoulton, Sabine, Belinda, Ana

—————————————————————————————-

WARNING: Profanities exist in received unwanted emails, below:

3rd CEASE + DESIST NOTICE TODAY  15 Nov. 2017:

Dear John@patersonclan.net, abuse@gmail.com, Peter Wanless, the UKCCIS,

FORMAL “CEASE AND DESIST” NOTICE to John@patersonclan.net –

YOUR MAILS ARE UNWANTED – KINDLY CEASE SENDING THEM!

————————————–

John@patersonclan.net  15 November 2017  15.55

HAMPSTEAD HOAXTED ARE GOING DOWN …but not on their rent boys lol

to hampsteadhoaxi., me, Sean, loucollinsradi., graham

I’m right here you paedophile protecting trolls East Sussex 013233019XX I will meet you any time any place….. ha ha ha ha haar

Published 15 November 2017

PARADISE PAPERS EXCLUSIVE…from the horses mouth.

TICK TOCK!

Edward Ellis
Today, 00:43

Secretary of State

——————————————–

On 15 November 2017 at 20:11, John paterson wrote:

Hi Andy

I just got blocked for 30 days for exposing that shit bag Sheva Burton and Hoaxted Research … ALL THESE PAEDOPHILE TROLLS ARE BEING PROTECTED BY FACEBOOK and corrupt officers…. and their friends.. SPREAD THE WORD, I AM JUST RE INSTALLING ANOTHER ACCOUNT… they will never shut me up!

It’s OK for them to post malicious video’s of me, but the Pedo’s get a free ticket! God Help Us All….. and all our children

DO NOT EXPECT OUR POLITICIANS TO PROTECT US OR THE POLICE…. They are all in it together plus ALL THE SO-CALLED “TRUTHERS”

———————————————–

John paterson

18:59 (1 hour ago)

to hampsteadhoaxi., me, Sean, loucollinsradi., JAH

Has your video’s of what you have done to me, all over his/her Facbook Page, you scumbags must have a death wish?

You call yourselves “Researchers” lol… You should have researched ME first before you started spreading lies.

Remember what I warned you about before? [what, that I was to be murdered, Mr. Paterson? No, I hadn’t forgotten. In fact, I made a note of it, and made enquiries!!].

YOU DO REALIZE YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED TO THE AUTHORITIES??? and “others” we have ALL your IP adresses and mobile numbers. These will be forwarded to The Crown and Parliament in our bundle for 3 December Ha ha ha ha fucking haaar!

Dumb slimey scum bags

IF you all had families you wouldn’t dare be where you are now… YOU BUNCH OF PEDO’S GAYS’ TRANNIES AND LESBIANS. GO F-CK YOURSELVES

Have you had the balls to contact SCOTLAND YARD yet???? lol

——————————————————————————————————-

Dear John@patersonclan.net, abuse@gmail.com, Peter Wanless, the UKCCIS,

FORMAL “CEASE AND DESIST” NOTICE to John@patersonclan.net – YOUR MAILS ARE UNWANTED – KINDLY CEASE SENDING THEM!

This is the latest from the pest John@patersonclan.net. Always moaning about something or other – one reaps that which one sews.
Please note previous “cease and desist” notices below – everything now forwarded to legal reps.

Thanks,

J. Graham

——————————————

butlincat

10:19 (9 hours ago)

to John, abuse, Peter, ukccis.secreta.,

Mr. Paterson,
John paterson via gmail.com

YET AGAIN – PLEASE CEASE + DESIST SENDING ME YOUR UNWANTED EMAILS!!

J. Graham
———————————————————————————————–

John paterson via gmail.com
09:37 (18 minutes ago)

to gordon, Foxfield, foxfield.manag., Lilian, Denise, Tim, David, annskijokerman, Bucky, bucky, butlincat, devinebar, Sean, loucollinsradi., graham, 098653wqertyu, Peter, Kraig, Jean

YOU KNOW…

It’s very strange that Field McConnell who stated on 3 September 2015 on the steps of Brighton Law Courts that HE was over here to see if the corruption on this side of the pond was the same as “over there” asked me to take him off my mailing list, when I have done more to promote “Abel Danger” than anyone else on the Internet..

I WONDER WHY???

Dear Rt Hon Jeremy Corbyn, Dennis a skinner, BBC, SFO and Cc recipients. Here is another example of the forensic document evidence the deceptive criminal misspelling evidence that supports my ON THE RECORD Communications to your recorded office email contact addresses regarding the distinguished decorated MOD Special Forces Advisor SAS Commander MARK DOMINIC BLAGBROUGH aka BLAGBOROUGH. As previously communicated to your offices, this is forensic corporate file

— ——– Original Message ——–
Subject: Fw: PATRICK CULLINANE JOHN PATERSON
From: John paterson
To: Tim Hagiwara ,David Hawkins ,Barbara Bradbury ,Sean Maguire ,butlin cat ,Butlincat ,Denise Clarke ,Julia Spivack ,” loucollinsradioshow ,lou lotus Mike Robinson ,brian gerrish ,gordon bowden ,Lilian Ritchie ,Foxfield Management, ,”annskijokerman” ,Ben Ando – BBC Crime Reporter ,George Galloway,Andrew Peacher ,”josh.halliday@theguardian.com ” ,Brian Bengert ,butlincat 2 ,neelu berry ,John Hemming ,Nick VINE ,The Argus Crime Reporter ,”hamidreza.ptv” ,press@rttv.ru,” Iran@presstv.com” ,HotmAil ,David Barr ,mike stride
CC:

Hi all

This will be my last Email so don’t panic. Field knows full well, that the comments I made were directed to “the others” I am operating the same sting as Donald Trump.

Did you know he has been helping us since before he was elected? I have all the docs here and will only present them to Gordon.. I TRUST HIM, why do you think I have been sweating blood promoting his evidence?

I am meeting my lawyer tomorrow, we had a great success on 6 November in the Royal Courts of Justice and just exposed another scam, the Judge ran away, and we return in December to bring down another one….. TICK! TOCK!

Oh…. and just one more thing ……MERRY CHRISTMAS x

JP (Innocent Agent)

———- Forwarded message ———-
From: butlincat
Date: 11 November 2017 at 05:34
Subject: Fwd: George Galloway takes call from John Paterson Exposes Huge Government Fraud
To: abuse@gmail.com, Peter Wanless>, ukccis.secretariat@culture.gov.uk

Dear abuse@gmail.com, Mr. Wanless [NSPCC], and officers at the
​”​UK Council for Child Internet Safety​”​ (UKCCIS)​,​

I complain yet again regarding this character at John@patersonclan.net – I am sick of receiving his unwanted mail – the mail received this morning from him typifies the appalling language used, which I have already complained to him about when asking him time after time to cease and desist his sending unwanted messages to me daily [see below his mail from earlier this morning] – there are about another 8 or so that aren’t reproduced below.
I do not want children here who look over my shoulder when I am on my computer seeing this rubbish, nor when I allow them to play on my pc – I do not want them seeing this rubbish by accident.
PLEASE can you stop this intrusion into my privacy as it is causing grief and distress. I have asked him many times to stop sending me his obnoxious messages, but he refuses, as you can see from his message from 65 minutes ago.
Thank you.
J. Graham

———————————————————-

N.B. Referring to this idiot’s comment, below,  I have never threatened him in my life – I merely told him that I would endeavour to get his emails stopped to me if he couldn’t stop sending them to me after I had asked him so many times to please cease and desist. This guy is seriously delusional saying I have threatened him, and I’m prepared [and will probably have to] to have my computers forensically seen by the authorities as part of the case re: serious threats made to me by Paterson, especially in March 2018, above. I am allowed to ask someone to stop a continual barrage of emails if I choose, especially if they contain threats of violence towards me, and others, and more.

On 11 November 2017 at 05:43, John Alexander Paterson wrote:

Hi Butlin Crap

Nice to see you have pulled all my videos with Brian Setchfield off your website.

Well don’t forget this one with the late Patrick Cullinane , you fucking liar, threaten me once more and it will be your last time, and the next time we meet, make sure you have a shower. I never did trust people who stink!

Oh an BTW the video of myself EXPOSING YOU and others which was pulled, is just about to be re-up loaded Ha ha ha ha ha ha haa fucking haaaarrrrrrrrr

I am now in contct with Godrey Bloom and about to expose UKIP and LBC London Radio for perverting the course of Justice 😉

JP

—————————————————

———- Forwarded message ———-
From: John paterson
Date: 11 November 2017 at 04:24
Subject: George Galloway takes call from John Paterson Exposes Huge Government Fraud
To: “hampsteadhoaxinvestigators@yahoo.com” , butlin cat

STICK THIS UP YOUR FAT PAEDOPHILE AR-E HOLES YOU BUNCH OF

C-NTS

JP
​————————————————–
Messages received earlier, with my messages asking him to “cease and desist” – I have received 8 or so other unwanted messages which aren’t shown here:

butlincat

09 Nov. 2017 – 14:42

to John, adrian, gregwallyn, Margaret, Field, me, Andrew, Sean, JAH,

You have now been reported, Mr. Paterson.

​——————————————————
butlincat

09 Nov. 2017 – 11:19

to abuse, John, John, Kevin, Andrew, loucollinsradi., Sean, Richie, Field, Tim, Argus, Irish, Soniapoulton, gordon, Julia, Barbara, me, STEVE, mike, brian, briangerrish, Denise, mary, lou, lee

Mr. Paterson, John@patersonclan.net
I’ve had to report you to authorities for your continual sending of often extremely offensive messages, daily, as you refuse to acknowledge my cease and desist messages on that subject.
My friend’s children often visit and watch my computer screen and your sending unacceptable terms of vulgarity within your mails, and rantings – as depicted below – are a matter of concern.
This is my final message to you on this subject, and if you continue to cause distress and grief with your barrage of unwanted mails, daily, I will take legal action. Period.
J. Graham

———————————————

butlincat
08 Nov. 2017 – 07:00
to John, abuse, Tim, Field, David, mike, David, Lilian, zac, Argus, Ben, Sara, josh.halliday, Iran, press, JAH, Barbara, Julia, annskijokerman, Foxfield, James, foxfield.manag., Andrew, 098653wqertyu, me

​YOUR EMAILS ARE UNWANTED.
PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THIS EMAIL LIST.
J. Graham

—————————————————-

butlincat
6 Nov (2 days ago)
to John, ab…, TC, Sean, Andrew, Soniapoulton, Ben, TonyGosling, Field, David, Denise, Irish, Julia, gordon, Lilian, annskijokerman, Phil, Foxfield, foxfield.manag., zac, christina, mike, Kraig, JAH, josh.halliday
OK
john@patersonclan.net
– NOW I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO REPORT YOU FOR CONTINUAL EMAIL SPAMMING, as you refuse to stop sending me your dross.
J. Graham

—————————————————

butlincat
5 Nov (1 day ago)
to John, John, me, Sean, Andrew, Soniapoulton, Ben, TonyGosling, Field, David, Denise, Tim, Irish, bcc: Terence
I ASK AGAIN – CAN YOU PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR EMAIL LIST​?
I REALLY DO NOT WANT YOUR EMAILS.
THANK YOU.
J. Graham

———- Forwarded message ———-
From: butlincat
Date: 1 November 2017 at 20:17
Subject: Re: 788-790 Finchley road “PANDORA’S BOX”
To: John paterson
PLEASE CAN YOU REMOVE MY ADDRESS FROM YOUR EMAIL LIST?
THANK YOU!​
On 1 November 2017 at 20:04, John paterson wrote:
—————————————————–————————————————-

On 6 November 2017 at 08:06, John paterson wrote:

So what are YOU doing to fight for our rights?

————————————————————————-

———- Forwarded message ———-
From: John paterson
Date: 8 November 2017 at 13:33
Subject: Kevin Annett and Toos Nijenhuis Exposed by Mel Ve Spencer
To: Kevin Annett .Andrew Peacher  Sean Maguire , Richie Allen, Field Mcconnell  Tim Hagiwara  The Argus Crime Reporter  Irish Times Editor Kevin O’Sullivan  gordon bowden Julia Spivack  Barbara Bradbury  butlin cat Steve Swain, mike stride , brian gerrish , Denise Clarke

Kevin
YOU OWE ME £10.00 YOU SCUMBAG, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO BARCLAYS BANK FRAUD DEPARTMENT. ACRION FRAUD NETWORK, AND THE NATIONAL CRIME AGENCY.
WHO’S PROTECTING YOU? YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN BANGED-UP FOR MALICIOUS BROADCASTING A DECADE AGO!
YOU FOOLED A LOT OF PEOPLE. BUT MANY ARE KNOW EXPOSING YOU AND YOUR FAKE WEBSITE.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha haar etc…
JP

On Monday, November 6, 2017, John paterson wrote:
So Tim from Abel Danger “The JAP” agrees with the Genocide of White Europeans….. YOU abviously did not watch “The Coming Fall of The House of Windsor” which is attached. Like Father Like Son.
The reason the world appears “overpopulated” is because “they” own all the land and they shove us all into tiny boxes. Google: AGENDA 21.
YOU are one dumb motherf-cker Tim.

But there again, the Zionist mother f-ckers did put your own country men into Prisons where most died and had all thier homes and busnesess stolen from them. Just because they were the wrong colour! Tim, why don’t you do some REAL activism instead of sitting on your fat arse all day eating Gefilte Fish and Rice?

TO BE CONTINUED

UPDATE: 30 March 2018:

“Microsoft Warns Customers: Watch What You Say When Using Our Products — or Else!”

…………………………………………………………..

FAIR USE NOTICE: This item may contain copyrighted (© ) material. Such material is made available to advance understanding of ecological, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed for analysis, commentary, educational and intellectual purposes. In some cases comedy and parody have been recognized as fair use.
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. For more information please visit:

NB: DISCLAIMER: Everything posted on this site conforms to the meaning of the word “alleged” as defined under UK and US Laws and Statutes.

About butlincat

my blog: http://www.butlincat.blogspot.com http://www.youtube.com/butlincat http://www.twitter.com/butlincat
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to John Paterson UPDATE 17 Jan. 2018: MORE THREATS

1. butlincat says:

Look at this outrageous racist Nazi-esque behaviour in Brighton, UK – BRIGHTON, UK: ISLAMIC RACISM RAISES ITS UGLY ANTI-JEWISH HEAD – Pamela Geller http://butlincat.blogspot.com/2017/12/brighton-uk-islamic-racism-raises-its.html?spref=tw

Perhaps the anti-Semitic “John Paterson” should go live in Brighton and join the Jew-haters there!!

Labour could face Brighton conference ban over anti-Semitism claims

Labour could face Brighton conference ban over anti-Semitism claims. A Labour council leader says he will need assurances from the party before he can accept a booking in the future. 21:30, UK, Tuesday 26 September 2017. Could Labour be banned from Brighton – a party conference favourite. Image: Could Labour be …
    Brighton Labour member apologises after suspension over alleged …

11 Dec 2017 – A Labour Party campaigner has been suspended after posting an allegedly anti-Semitic video which showed three councillors doing a Hanukkah dance and wearing traditional Jewish clothes.
    Brighton and Hove News » Brighton’s Labour council leader threatens …

27 Sep 2017 – The Labour Party may be banned from holding its conference in Brighton if it fails to tackle anti-semitism. The threat was made by the Labour leader of Brighton and Hove City Council, Warren Morgan. Councillor Morgan said in a post on Facebook: “Anti-semitism will not be tolerated in the city. I have told …
    Labour anti-Semitism row: Activists call for expulsion of Jew groups …
    https://www.express.co.uk › News › Politics

26 Sep 2017 – The row from a fringe meeting at the party conference in Brighton comes as a new report has revealed that Labour officials are eight times more likely to be antisemitic than officials of other parties. The Campaign Against Anti-Semitism found that 61 per cent cases of the problem came up in Labour.
    Labour face being kicked out of Brighton in anti-semitism row | Politics …
    https://www.express.co.uk › News › Politics

26 Sep 2017 – THE Labour Party is facing being banned from Brighton by the city’s Labour-run council over anti-semitism as Jeremy Corbyn and delegates host the annual party conference in the city.
    Calls for investigation into anti-Semitism | The Argus

10 Dec 2017 – AN INVESTIGATION is being demanded after a left wing activist was suspended from the Labour Party following an allegedly anti-Semitic tweet. On Thursday morning Daniel Harris, who has said he intended to stand for election to Brighton and Hove City Council, posted a bizarre video with councillors’ …
    Momentum activist suspended for posting ‘anti-Semitic’ video featuring …
    https://www.standard.co.uk › News › Politics

11 Dec 2017 – An activist linked to Momentum has been suspended after posting an allegedly anti-Semitic video. Daniel Harris, who campaigns for the leftist grassroots group in Brighton and Hove on housing issues, was censured after sharing the clip on Facebook and Twitter with the caption: “A bit of fun!”
    Jeremy Corybn faces fresh humiliation after Brighton Council …

26 Sep 2017 – JEREMY CORBYN was humiliated tonight as the leader of Brighton Council threatened to BAN the party over anti-Semitism. On the eve of the Labour leader’s conference speech, the city’s council chief said the party would never be allowed back unless it gets a grip on racial abuse. Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour …
    Labour activists compare Israel to Nazi Germany as Jeremy Corbyn …
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk › News

26 Sep 2017 – Jeremy Corbyn has been accused by one of his own MPs of having an “ostrich strategy” to anti-Semitism as Israel was compared to Nazi Germany at a party … Steve McCabe told a fringe event at the party’s annual conference in Brighton that Labour must get real and start listening to criticism rather than …
    Labour fringe speaker’s Holocaust remarks spark new antisemitism …
    https://www.theguardian.com › Politics › Labour conference 2017

26 Sep 2017 – Rolling coverage of events at the Labour conference in Brighton. Read more. The remarks by the Israeli-American author Miko Peled have renewed alarm about antisemitism in the Labour party. The party is set to pass a significant rule change on Tuesday to toughen its stance on antisemitism and other …

Liked by 1 person