Firstly and foremostly, the “John PEST-erton” [aka Paterson] of dubious fame –  claims that the group “HOAXSTEAD” are made up of serving police officers. The only person who has ever told me that [and I suspect numerous others] was one Neelu Berry, a renowned  gossip who spreads unsubstantiated rubbish often. I can state categorically and emphatically that there is no evidence to suggest that “HOAXSTEAD” is made up of serving police officers.  And, what’s more, if anyone on earth has concrete evidence that it is, this comment will be removed – until then, this rumour is unfounded bs and made for reasons known only to the crazies promoting it – so what is the point?? And when I state that, it doesn’t mean in any shape or form that I’m connected to this “HOAXSTEAD” organisation in any way, because I’m not and never have been – I’ve always supported and tried to be friends with Abraham and Ella of the infamous Hampstead SRA case, and communicated with them both personally often – my posts here on this site [the list shown here:  https://butlincat.com/?s=hampstead+sra]  and elsewhere reflect my support of this tortured family which began and continued to be uploaded after many of us genuine supporters attended the very first Hampstead “Christ Church” peaceful protest in March 2015, which saw the public support take off in earnest.

UPDATE 24 DEC. 17 – MORE TRIPE FROM PATERSON [PEST-ERSON]

——— Forwarded message ———-

From: butlincat <butlincat75@googlemail.com>
Date: 24 December 2017 at 14:31
Subject: Fwd: THREATS TO KILL
To: many

Hi all,

Even more unwanted emails from this character ​ “John Paterson [PEST-erson]​, ​the latest ​with the subject “NATIONAL IMPORTANCE” [below]? Is he serious? This is what i call “delusions of grandeur”, lol!

Below, a snippet of many messages ​ to solicitors re: his unwanted and often offensive emails​, from earlier – things are progressing  in that respect​. I can assure anyone these emails are genuine. And “threats to kill” fall under much more serious crimes than breaches of the “Telecommunications Act” as any decent legal type will tell you.

I wasn’t going to proceed with any of this regarding this idiot “JP” – but seeing as Pest-erson refuses to stop sending me his rubbish, I am now going to proceed, even if it’s only to reciprocate also for the many shockingly disgusting racist emails I was copied into that George Gretton [R.I.P.] sadly had to receive from this character “JP” not long before he passed – the contents of which are truly disgusting. Quite frankly I was shocked at the numerous messages of hate George had to receive – why I was copied into these mails God only knows, but that will prove fortuitous. And I think George was shocked too, as he replied to these disgraceful attacks on him with not one word of retaliation. His only sin was to be Jewish – and not any elite person either – just an ordinary, working class citizen who fought corruption, very successfully. I’d met this quiet, gentle man who lived in almost poverty after being thrown out of the Chartered Accountants guild for exposing corruption – he achieved fantastic results too – I have many emails from him. I visited his home looking for him when he stopped writing abruptly – he had died of heart related illnesses, probably not helped by the racist attacks on him prior by this Pest-erson character. George did more as a true activist in his lunchbreak than this “JP” has done in his entire life – I can say that with absolute certainty – and all he got in return from this “JP” was unspeakable racist attacks.

The compensation gleaned will not only pay for the legal representation, but will also go to a worthy charity – and valid receipts will be shown to prove all of that!!

jg – 24/12/17

———- Forwarded message ———-
From: a solicitor
Date: 11 December 2017 at 16:31
Subject: Re: THREATS TO KILL
To: butlincat <butlincat75@googlemail.com>
Cc: redacted, redacted

Hi John,

Having read this series of emails, this is not the sort of work I undertake.

The threats in my view do seem to me to be  a breach under The Telecommunications Act.

I can refer you to redacted at redacted who specialise in breaches of privacy, human rights and complaints against the police. Please state that I have referred you. I only emailed her this morning in respect of this kind of work.

Good luck with it.

Her details are as follows

:redacted

———- Forwarded message ———-
From:

​ redacted​

Date: 12 December 2017 at 14:42
Subject: RE: THREATS TO KILL
To: butlincat <butlincat75@googlemail.com>

Dear Mr Graham,

Thank you for your email.

I shall review matters this afternoon and respond before close of business today.

Regards

​redacted​

From: butlincat [mailto:butlincat75@googlemail.com]
Sent: 12 December 2017 14:17
To:

​ redacted​

Subject: Re: THREATS TO KILL

Dear Ms.

​[redacted]

Please can you tell me if you can help.

Thank you.

J. Graham

On 11 December 2017 at 17:08, butlincat <butlincat75@googlemail.com> wrote:

Dear  ​Ms. ​redacted -​- Senior Advisor –

Mr. M T of mentioned you might be able to help me re: the clear concise threat to kill made to me recently, as shown below, printed in [unwanted] emails received from the offender JOHN PATERSON on the 7th Dec. 17.

I wish to proceed to have this character offending prosecuted for such.

thanks,

J.  Graham

The threat, and unwanted emails shown below, is from by MR. JOHN PATERSON, of SEAFORD, SUSSEX:

​[this most recent from 24 Dec. 17 was not included in my messages to solicitors, but is included here for reference]:

subject: “NATIONAL IMPORTANCE”

John paterson
24 Dec. 17 06:20

to Sean, loucollinsradi., Soniapoulton, gordon, me, butlincat, Field, Andrew, Foxfield, foxfield.manag., HotmAil

Sean Maguire as talking about you on his show recently John. Someone phoned in asking about you. He called you vermin.

Hi Sean

How did you get tied-up with this lot?

WHAT GAVE YOU THE IMPRESSION I WAS VERMIN? Or is it all just a Hoax? The other Scumbag Butlin Cat, has also been discrediting me… I wonder why!

JP

UPDATE 08 Dec. 2017DEATH THREAT RECEIVED

1] From: John paterson John@patersonclan.net – 07 Dec. 2017 18:06
To: me

“YOU ARE MIXING WITH THE WRONG KIND OF PEOPLE

HOAXTED ARSE HOLES” [ends]

[the simple fact is I’ve always supported my friends Abe + Ella, of Hampstead SRA fame, since the very 1st Hampstead Christ Church meet in March 2015 on that Sunday outside that church – the very 1st gathering which saw the case take off, and i’ve corresponded with them often since that date, and worked with them on posts promoting this case. See some of the posts on this site https://www.butlincat.com/?s=hampstead+sra . Pesterson was not there or anywhere and wasn’t even heard of until much later – now he advertises this horrendous case by jumping on its bandwagon when, if the truth were known, he was nothing to do with anything, let alone supporting this family at their time of most need. No credibility gained there then…
————————————

2] DEATH THREAT FROM J. Paterson [aka Pesterson]

From: John paterson – 07 Dec. 2017 – 17:51

To: me

[- N.B. In reply to his “question”, I did make the comment to his daft video this fool speaks of [below]]:

IF YOUR THE FAT SMELLY LONG HAIRED CUNT WHO JUST PUT THAT COMMENT ON MY YOU TUBE VIDEO. THEN YOU ARE A DEAD MAN.

You have upset the wrong kind of people. Get out of the country ASAP Nobody can save your smelly ARSE.
[ends]

my comments to his daft video, which I’ve been told to report by both a barrister and a solicitor because of the seriousness of the threat :

1] “What a liar this Pesterson is – he says he hasnt met me but of course he has – I met this creep at Peter Hofschroer’s hearing last November at Marylebone court [and wish i hadnt] – there were many witnesses too there on that day – , so, Pesterson, you are a liar as well as a pest as i spoke, somehow, for 10 minutes with you.. AND many others have told me they want you to stop spamming them – and i particularly object to your foul language in your crap emails that my friends children see when im trying to work on my computer [see below for further obnoxious emails received]. You are a constant pest and need to “go away” and leave people alone!!! What do you do anyway apart from jumping on others bandwagons, and spamming people with your constant spam that contains info as old as the hills. You werent even around when the Hampstead case was in full flow!! GO AWAY with your self-promoting bs videos!! You do more harm than good!!”

and

2]
” Pesterson is crazy – he turned up not long ago – where t f did he come from? As for “fake channels” – Pesterson is way off yet again! My site is VICTIMS OF THE STATE http://www.butliincat.com and a blog butlincat.blogspot.com – and I have but one youtube channel that is hardly used – butlincat2. Pesterson is a newbie who has p-ssed off a lot of people = because he is stupid – very stupid. Fact. I supported and still support my friends Abe and Ella of Hampstead SRA fame, [and have for years since the very 1st Hampstead Christ Church meet in March 2015 and been in contact with them since then] who are abroad still. My actions speak for themselves:: https://butlincat.com/?s=hampstead+sra – what have you done Pesterson, except slag off many people apart from myself? You need your tiny head examined, assole – all you can do is send out silly emails to people who don’t even want them and think youre a jerk, because, basically, YOU ARE!”

————————————————————————

28 Nov. 17

John@patersonclan.net,

KINDLY CEASE AND DESIST THESE POINTLESS, UNWANTED AND OFTEN OFFENSIVE EMAILS YET AGAIN TO MY, AND OTHERS ADDRESSES.

J. GRAHAM

—————————————————————————————————–
John paterson 28 Nov. 17

09:46 (31 minutes ago)

to [many]

Written by John Paterson

URGENT: Please share.

The state of British Politics is at an all time low!!

———————————————————–

UPDATED:  18 Nov. 2017 – still more rubbish from Pesterson:

John paterson 18 November 2017 09:58 (10 hours ago)

to devinebar, Andrew, Sean, lou, me, terry, Field, me, christina, zac, oldwomanmounta., josh.halliday, Lilian, mike, David, hamidreza.ptv, JAH, John, Sara, GOV.UK, Soniapoulton, Sabine, Belinda, Ana

[link]

—————————————————————————————-

WARNING: Profanities exist in received emails [unwanted, below]:

3rd CEASE + DESIST NOTICE TODAY  15 Nov. 2017:

Dear John@patersonclan.net, abuse@gmail.com, Peter Wanless, the UKCCIS,

FORMAL “CEASE AND DESIST” NOTICE to John@patersonclan.net – YOUR MAILS ARE UNWANTED – KINDLY CEASE SENDING THEM!

Directly below is yet another unwanted email from the obnoxious pest John@patersonclan.net.

As for being “reported to the authorities” – reported for what? it is not the ones who wish John@patersonclan.net to cease and desist his chronic email sending who are at fault. I have to pay for using my googlemail, and to have my inbox clogged up with this nonsense is unacceptable, and thats apart from the foul language at times – which is actually an offence as children and minors may see the offending text at any given time.

Please note previous “cease and desist” notices below – everything now forwarded to legal reps.

Thanks,

J. Graham

————————————–

HAMPSTEAD HOAXTED ARE GOING DOWN …but not on their rent boys lol

John paterson
15:55 (6 hours ago)

to hampsteadhoaxi., me, Sean, loucollinsradi., graham

I’m right here you paedophile protecting trolls East Sussex 01323301963 I will meet you any time any place….. ha ha ha ha haar

Published 15 November 2017

PARADISE PAPERS EXCLUSIVE…from the horses mouth.

TICK TOCK!

Edward Ellis
Today, 00:43

Secretary of State

——————————————–

On 15 November 2017 at 20:11, John paterson <John@patersonclan.net> wrote:

Hi Andy

I just got blocked for 30 days for exposing that shit bag Sheva Burton and Hoaxted Research … ALL THESE PAEDOPHILE TROLLS ARE BEING PROTECTED BY FACEBOOK and corrupt officers…. and their friends.. SPREAD THE WORD, I AM JUST RE INSTALLING ANOTHER ACCOUNT… they will never shut me up!

It’s OK for them to post malicious video’s of me, but the Pedo’s get a free ticket! God Help Us All….. and all our children

DO NOT EXPECT OUR POLITICIANS TO PROTECT US OR THE POLICE…. They are all in it together plus ALL THE SO-CALLED “TRUTHERS”

———————————————–

John paterson

18:59 (1 hour ago)

to hampsteadhoaxi., me, Sean, loucollinsradi., JAH

Has your video’s of what you have done to me, all over his/her Facbook Page, you scumbags must have a death wish?

You call yourselves “Researchers” lol… You should have researched ME first before you started spreading lies.

Remember what I warned you about before?

YOU DO REALIZE YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED TO THE AUTHORITIES??? and “others” we have ALL your IP adresses and mobile numbers. These will be forwarded to The Crown and Parliament in our bundle for 3 December Ha ha ha ha fucking haaar!

Dumb slimey scum bags

IF you all had families you wouldn’t dare be where you are now… YOU BUNCH OF PEDO’S GAYS’ TRANNIES AND LESBIANS. GO F-CK YOURSELVES

Have you had the balls to contact SCOTLAND YARD yet???? lol

——————————————————————————————————-

Dear John@patersonclan.net, abuse@gmail.com, Peter Wanless, the UKCCIS,

This is the latest from the pest John@patersonclan.net. Always moaning about something or other – one reaps that which one sews.

Thanks,

J. Graham

——————————————

butlincat <butlincat75@googlemail.com>

10:19 (9 hours ago)

to John, abuse, Peter, ukccis.secreta.,

Mr. Paterson,
John paterson <John@patersonclan.net> via gmail.com

YET AGAIN – PLEASE CEASE + DESIST SENDING ME YOUR UNWANTED EMAILS!!

J. Graham
———————————————————————————————–

John paterson <John@patersonclan.net> via gmail.com
09:37 (18 minutes ago)

to gordon, Foxfield, foxfield.manag., Lilian, Denise, Tim, David, annskijokerman, Bucky, bucky, butlincat, devinebar, Sean, loucollinsradi., graham, 098653wqertyu, Peter, Kraig, Jean

YOU KNOW…

It’s very strange that Field McConnell who stated on 3 September 2015 on the steps of Brighton Law Courts that HE was over here to see if the corruption on this side of the pond was the same as “over there” asked me to take him off my mailing list, when I have done more to promote “Abel Danger” than anyone else on the Internet..

I WONDER WHY???

Dear Rt Hon Jeremy Corbyn, Dennis a skinner, BBC, SFO and Cc recipients. Here is another example of the forensic document evidence the deceptive criminal misspelling evidence that supports my ON THE RECORD Communications to your recorded office email contact addresses regarding the distinguished decorated MOD Special Forces Advisor SAS Commander MARK DOMINIC BLAGBROUGH aka BLAGBOROUGH. As previously communicated to your offices, this is forensic corporate file

— ——– Original Message ——–
Subject: Fw: PATRICK CULLINANE JOHN PATERSON
From: John paterson
To: Tim Hagiwara ,David Hawkins ,Barbara Bradbury ,Sean Maguire ,butlin cat ,Butlincat ,Denise Clarke ,Julia Spivack ,” loucollinsradioshow ,lou lotus Mike Robinson ,brian gerrish ,gordon bowden ,Lilian Ritchie ,Foxfield Management, ,”annskijokerman” ,Ben Ando – BBC Crime Reporter ,George Galloway,Andrew Peacher ,”josh.halliday@theguardian.com ” ,Brian Bengert ,butlincat 2 ,neelu berry ,John Hemming ,Nick VINE ,The Argus Crime Reporter ,”hamidreza.ptv” ,press@rttv.ru,” Iran@presstv.com” ,HotmAil ,David Barr ,mike stride
CC:

Hi all

This will be my last Email so don’t panic. Field knows full well, that the comments I made were directed to “the others” I am operating the same sting as Donald Trump.

Did you know he has been helping us since before he was elected? I have all the docs here and will only present them to Gordon.. I TRUST HIM, why do you think I have been sweating blood promoting his evidence?

I am meeting my lawyer tomorrow, we had a great success on 6 November in the Royal Courts of Justice and just exposed another scam, the Judge ran away, and we return in December to bring down another one….. TICK! TOCK!

Oh…. and just one more thing ……MERRY CHRISTMAS x

JP (Innocent Agent)

———- Forwarded message ———-
From: butlincat <butlincat75@googlemail.com>
Date: 11 November 2017 at 05:34
Subject: Fwd: George Galloway takes call from John Paterson Exposes Huge Government Fraud
To: abuse@gmail.com, Peter Wanless>, ukccis.secretariat@culture.gov.uk

Dear abuse@gmail.com, Mr. Wanless [NSPCC], and officers at the
​”​UK Council for Child Internet Safety​”​ (UKCCIS)​,​

I complain yet again regarding this character at John@patersonclan.net – I am sick of receiving his unwanted mail – the mail received this morning from him typifies the appalling language used, which I have already complained to him about when asking him time after time to cease and desist his sending unwanted messages to me daily [see below his mail from earlier this morning] – there are about another 8 or so that aren’t reproduced below.
I do not want children here who look over my shoulder when I am on my computer seeing this rubbish, nor when I allow them to play on my pc – I do not want them seeing this rubbish by accident.
PLEASE can you stop this intrusion into my privacy as it is causing grief and distress. I have asked him many times to stop sending me his obnoxious messages, but he refuses, as you can see from his message from 65 minutes ago.
Thank you.
J. Graham

———————————————————-

On 11 November 2017 at 05:43, John Alexander Paterson <johnalexanderpaterson@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Butlin Crap

Nice to see you have pulled all my videos with Brian Setchfield off your website.

Well don’t forget this one with the late Patrick Cullinane , you fucking liar, threaten me once more and it will be your last time, and the next time we meet, make sure you have a shower. I never did trust people who stink!

Oh an BTW the video of myself EXPOSING YOU and others which was pulled, is just about to be re-up loaded Ha ha ha ha ha ha haa fucking haaaarrrrrrrrr

I am now in contct with Godrey Bloom and about to expose UKIP and LBC London Radio for perverting the course of Justice 😉

JP

—————————————————

———- Forwarded message ———-
From: John paterson <John@patersonclan.net>
Date: 11 November 2017 at 04:24
Subject: George Galloway takes call from John Paterson Exposes Huge Government Fraud
To: “hampsteadhoaxinvestigators@yahoo.com” <hampsteadhoaxinvestigators@yahoo.com>, butlin cat <butlincat75@gmail.com>

STICK THIS UP YOUR FAT PAEDOPHILE AR-E HOLES YOU BUNCH OF

C-NTS

JP
​————————————————–
Messages received earlier, with my messages asking him to “cease and desist” – I have received 8 or so other unwanted messages which aren’t shown here:

butlincat <butlincat75@googlemail.com>

09 Nov. 2017 – 14:42

to John, adrian, gregwallyn, Margaret, Field, me, Andrew, Sean, JAH,

You have now been reported, Mr. Patterson.

​——————————————————
butlincat <butlincat75@googlemail.com>

09 Nov. 2017 – 11:19

to abuse, John, John, Kevin, Andrew, loucollinsradi., Sean, Richie, Field, Tim, Argus, Irish, Soniapoulton, gordon, Julia, Barbara, me, STEVE, mike, brian, briangerrish, Denise, mary, lou, lee

Mr. Paterson, John@patersonclan.net
I’ve had to report you to authorities for your continual sending of often extremely offensive messages, daily, as you refuse to acknowledge my cease and desist messages on that subject.
My friend’s children often visit and watch my computer screen and your sending unacceptable terms of vulgarity within your mails, and rantings – as depicted below – are a matter of concern.
This is my final message to you on this subject, and if you continue to cause distress and grief with your barrage of unwanted mails, daily, I will take legal action. Period.
J. Graham

———————————————

butlincat <butlincat75@googlemail.com>
08 Nov. 2017 – 07:00
to John, abuse, Tim, Field, David, mike, David, Lilian, zac, Argus, Ben, Sara, josh.halliday, Iran, press, JAH, Barbara, Julia, annskijokerman, Foxfield, James, foxfield.manag., Andrew, 098653wqertyu, me

​YOUR EMAILS ARE UNWANTED.
PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THIS EMAIL LIST.
J. Graham

—————————————————-

butlincat <butlincat75@googlemail.com>
6 Nov (2 days ago)
to John, ab…, TC, Sean, Andrew, Soniapoulton, Ben, TonyGosling, Field, David, Denise, Irish, Julia, gordon, Lilian, annskijokerman, Phil, Foxfield, foxfield.manag., zac, christina, mike, Kraig, JAH, josh.halliday
OK
john@patersonclan.net
– NOW I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO REPORT YOU FOR CONTINUAL EMAIL SPAMMING, as you refuse to stop sending me your dross.
J. Graham

—————————————————

butlincat <butlincat75@googlemail.com>
5 Nov (1 day ago)
to John, John, me, Sean, Andrew, Soniapoulton, Ben, TonyGosling, Field, David, Denise, Tim, Irish, bcc: Terence
I ASK AGAIN – CAN YOU PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR EMAIL LIST​?
I REALLY DO NOT WANT YOUR EMAILS.
THANK YOU.
J. Graham

———- Forwarded message ———-
From: butlincat <butlincat75@googlemail.com>
Date: 1 November 2017 at 20:17
Subject: Re: 788-790 Finchley road “PANDORA’S BOX”
To: John paterson <John@patersonclan.net>
PLEASE CAN YOU REMOVE MY ADDRESS FROM YOUR EMAIL LIST?
THANK YOU!​
On 1 November 2017 at 20:04, John paterson <John@patersonclan.net> wrote:
—————————————————–————————————————-

On 6 November 2017 at 08:06, John paterson <John@patersonclan.net> wrote:

So what are YOU doing to fight for our rights?

————————————————————————-

———- Forwarded message ———-
From: John paterson <John@patersonclan.net>
Date: 8 November 2017 at 13:33
Subject: Kevin Annett and Toos Nijenhuis Exposed by Mel Ve Spencer
To: Kevin Annett .Andrew Peacher  Sean Maguire , Richie Allen, Field Mcconnell  Tim Hagiwara  The Argus Crime Reporter  Irish Times Editor Kevin O’Sullivan  gordon bowden Julia Spivack  Barbara Bradbury  butlin cat Steve Swain, mike stride , brian gerrish , Denise Clarke

Kevin
YOU OWE ME £10.00 YOU SCUMBAG, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO BARCLAYS BANK FRAUD DEPARTMENT. ACRION FRAUD NETWORK, AND THE NATIONAL CRIME AGENCY.
WHO’S PROTECTING YOU? YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN BANGED-UP FOR MALICIOUS BROADCASTING A DECADE AGO!
YOU FOOLED A LOT OF PEOPLE. BUT MANY ARE KNOW EXPOSING YOU AND YOUR FAKE WEBSITE.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha haar etc…
JP

On Monday, November 6, 2017, John paterson <John@patersonclan.net> wrote:
So Tim from Abel Danger “The JAP” agrees with the Genocide of White Europeans….. YOU abviously did not watch “The Coming Fall of The House of Windsor” which is attached. Like Father Like Son.
The reason the world appears “overpopulated” is because “they” own all the land and they shove us all into tiny boxes. Google: AGENDA 21.
YOU are one dumb motherf-cker Tim.
But there again, the Zionist mother f-ckers did put your own country men into Prisons where most died and had all thier homes and busnesess stolen from them. Just because they were the wrong colour! Tim, why don’t you do some REAL activism instead of sitting on your fat arse all day eating Gefilte Fish and Rice?

TO BE CONTINUED.

FAIR USE NOTICE: This item may contain copyrighted (© ) material. Such material is made available to advance understanding of ecological, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed for analysis, commentary, educational and intellectual purposes. In some cases comedy and parody have been recognized as fair use.
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. For more information please visit:

NB: DISCLAIMER: Everything posted on this site conforms to the meaning of the word “alleged” as defined under UK and US Laws and Statutes.

About butlincat

my blog: http://www.butlincat.blogspot.com http://www.youtube.com/butlincat http://www.twitter.com/butlincat
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to John Paterson [PEST-erson] UPDATE 24/12/17: MORE TRIPE FROM JOHN PATERSON [Pest-erson] – 08 Dec. 17: DEATH THREAT RECEIVED – spammer, troll, pest, and LIABILITY continues to spam many who have asked him to kindly desist – 18 Nov. 17

1. butlincat says:

Look at this outrageous racist Nazi-esque behaviour in Brighton, UK – BRIGHTON, UK: ISLAMIC RACISM RAISES ITS UGLY ANTI-JEWISH HEAD – Pamela Geller http://butlincat.blogspot.com/2017/12/brighton-uk-islamic-racism-raises-its.html?spref=tw

Perhaps the anti-Semitic “John Paterson” should go live in Brighton and join the Jew-haters there!!

Labour could face Brighton conference ban over anti-Semitism claims

Labour could face Brighton conference ban over anti-Semitism claims. A Labour council leader says he will need assurances from the party before he can accept a booking in the future. 21:30, UK, Tuesday 26 September 2017. Could Labour be banned from Brighton – a party conference favourite. Image: Could Labour be …
    Brighton Labour member apologises after suspension over alleged …

11 Dec 2017 – A Labour Party campaigner has been suspended after posting an allegedly anti-Semitic video which showed three councillors doing a Hanukkah dance and wearing traditional Jewish clothes.
    Brighton and Hove News » Brighton’s Labour council leader threatens …

27 Sep 2017 – The Labour Party may be banned from holding its conference in Brighton if it fails to tackle anti-semitism. The threat was made by the Labour leader of Brighton and Hove City Council, Warren Morgan. Councillor Morgan said in a post on Facebook: “Anti-semitism will not be tolerated in the city. I have told …
    Labour anti-Semitism row: Activists call for expulsion of Jew groups …
    https://www.express.co.uk › News › Politics

26 Sep 2017 – The row from a fringe meeting at the party conference in Brighton comes as a new report has revealed that Labour officials are eight times more likely to be antisemitic than officials of other parties. The Campaign Against Anti-Semitism found that 61 per cent cases of the problem came up in Labour.
    Labour face being kicked out of Brighton in anti-semitism row | Politics …
    https://www.express.co.uk › News › Politics

26 Sep 2017 – THE Labour Party is facing being banned from Brighton by the city’s Labour-run council over anti-semitism as Jeremy Corbyn and delegates host the annual party conference in the city.
    Calls for investigation into anti-Semitism | The Argus

10 Dec 2017 – AN INVESTIGATION is being demanded after a left wing activist was suspended from the Labour Party following an allegedly anti-Semitic tweet. On Thursday morning Daniel Harris, who has said he intended to stand for election to Brighton and Hove City Council, posted a bizarre video with councillors’ …
    Momentum activist suspended for posting ‘anti-Semitic’ video featuring …
    https://www.standard.co.uk › News › Politics

11 Dec 2017 – An activist linked to Momentum has been suspended after posting an allegedly anti-Semitic video. Daniel Harris, who campaigns for the leftist grassroots group in Brighton and Hove on housing issues, was censured after sharing the clip on Facebook and Twitter with the caption: “A bit of fun!”
    Jeremy Corybn faces fresh humiliation after Brighton Council …

26 Sep 2017 – JEREMY CORBYN was humiliated tonight as the leader of Brighton Council threatened to BAN the party over anti-Semitism. On the eve of the Labour leader’s conference speech, the city’s council chief said the party would never be allowed back unless it gets a grip on racial abuse. Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour …
    Labour activists compare Israel to Nazi Germany as Jeremy Corbyn …
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk › News

26 Sep 2017 – Jeremy Corbyn has been accused by one of his own MPs of having an “ostrich strategy” to anti-Semitism as Israel was compared to Nazi Germany at a party … Steve McCabe told a fringe event at the party’s annual conference in Brighton that Labour must get real and start listening to criticism rather than …
    Labour fringe speaker’s Holocaust remarks spark new antisemitism …
    https://www.theguardian.com › Politics › Labour conference 2017

26 Sep 2017 – Rolling coverage of events at the Labour conference in Brighton. Read more. The remarks by the Israeli-American author Miko Peled have renewed alarm about antisemitism in the Labour party. The party is set to pass a significant rule change on Tuesday to toughen its stance on antisemitism and other …

Liked by 1 person