Clerk of the Court Cases no BS614159etc & County Court
18th January 2019 Maurice Kirk v The Chief Constable of South Wales Police
Claimant’s Attempts to Appeal
- This week, after a dubious 10 year-ban, the claimant was allowed to attend your public counter in order to try and establish, at last, the actual ‘audit trail’ of the above joined cases. The BS case started in 1993 for an English court and on the strict understanding the claimant was given a jury and relevant police disclosure of the facts. He was denied all these things
- His 1993 Cardiff imprisonment, on the pretext he was ‘unidentifiable’, was whilst charged for being in possession of a ‘garrotte’ type wire just used on The Prince of Wales’s farm. This triggered a Guernsey police call where the claimant had recently practiced veterinary surgery but described as both ‘extremely dangerous and likely to try and escape’.
- Incidents, since 1993, exceed 100 with, by way of example, had caused the claimant to stop 7 times to ‘produce driving documents’. Despite his blunt refusal no convictions were achieved.
- On 1st Dec 2011 the claimant was convicted of harassment in quite bizarre circumstances but never given or told of a ‘restraining order’ to ‘protect’ a police doctor. The defendant had told the 2nd Dec 2009 Crown Court the claimant had ‘significant brain damage’ and PDD, paranoid delusional disorder as he believed he was the subject of police persecution! The defendant had concocted the application for his adversary to be incarcerated in Ashworth high security psychiatric hospital, for life, as BS disclosure of facts was now imminent in Jan 2010 civil court.
- The BS cases covered 40 odd failed police malicious prosecutions and the start of decades of failed police disclosure (MG6D) of relevant evidence despite court orders to the contrary.
- The defendant had complained, backed with false evidence, to have the claimant deprived of his veterinary income since 2004 and had caused his 4 years in gaol by an act of fraud. Its erroneous medical report was also to avoid the doomed Jan 2010 ‘trading in machine guns’ trial. The defendant’s unblocking of the decommissioned WW1 Lewis barrel and painting her a different colour, to try and fool the jury, was, with sex changed ‘Foxy’, also criminal conduct.
- The ‘handing down’ of the 2013 judgment was not ‘court sealed’ for a further unexplained 16 months despite it having been taken to the Appeal Court office within the statutory 21 days. Why the ‘appeal’ was returned to Cardiff for a further 3 years remains a complete mystery. The defendant has orchestrated false forensic history, not just to MAPPA register the claimant but to obtain more than 2 million pounds in costs by delaying the claimant’s right to justice.
- The Claimant is only now aware that his request to appeal was ‘struck out’ in 2017 and the ‘sensitive’ tape of the claimant’s 1993 police interview, hidden until 2016, will not be disclosed so he again applies for both BS transcript and list of exhibits disclosure. He again asks for ‘print out’ of the court’s ‘audit trail of events’ referred to, off screen, during his 4 visits this week.
It stinks, does it not? Copy to Secretary of State for Wales
Archive: Maurice served a highly questionable 2 year sentence, beginning on 14/12/2017 in HMP Parc, Bridgend, Wales, and now released – the archive of posts here with MK’s updates from 2011:
Maurice’s site is http://www.mauricejohnkirk.com
his email address is: email@example.com
A typical post from Febuary 2018 which shows the chronic indifference shown towards an inmate in the care of the prison system who needs vital medication but never gets it whilst in HMP Parc:
MAURICE KIRK: OUTRAGEOUS: STILL DENIED VITAL MEDICATIONS AND HOSPITAL APPOINTMENTS AND MORE IN HMP PARC + archive 06 Feb. 2018
Maurice Kirk is serving a 2 year sentence in HMP Parc because, it is deemed, he breached a restraining order that was never served on him in the first place according to UK law [see previous updates regarding the scandal surrounding this entire subject].
A letter dated 1st Febuary was received today from Maurice – still on hunger strike in HMP Parc. In the letter are described the continuing serious irregularities performed by the HMP Parc prison service, perhaps the most serious being vital medications are still denied Maurice, [which have been denied him for “7 weeks” he states], and also vital hospital appointments are still denied him. Regarding the medications being denied, which must be taken immediately before food is taken in order for them to be effective [he has a probable “split diaphragm” in his stomach, + other serious ailments], the prison continues to deny him his prescribed medication – a basic human right that the prison are obliged to follow, but communications to UK and Welsh government agencies concerning this glaring breach of Maurice’s Human Rights [and also the breach of this prison’s own guidelines] by many UK citizens prove futile and ignored. Maurice remarks in his latest communication that the bizarre excuse was used by the prison staff that they had actually “lost” the container that the medications were stored in, thus denying him yet again his medication, but when they find it they will dispense it to him – a promise that wasn’t kept!
Maurice writes also that:
he has locked in his cell for 24 hrs / day, and been denied post “for 5 days”!
On going to the room allocated for the dispensing of medications to inmates, he was denied his medication yet again, Maurice states that he is “on report” for the 2nd time for not leaving the ground floor door of the medical room where there is a hatch where the medications are dispensed to inmates. Being “on report” and being found “guilty” by the prison authorities will cause an inmate to be punished. eg. to lose his canteen, or other similar restrictions that are deemed “priveleges” by the prison service. Maurice states that this is the “2nd time” he has been placed “on report”.
He has it confirmed “in writing” from the prison that he is indeed registered a “MAPPA 3, Cat. 3” subject, after it was reported that this allocation was said to have been abandoned in years past. However, the reasons for such an serious registration being in place now has not been explained in any form by anyone he’s contacted and asked – within the prison or outside of it – another glaring breach of Maurice’s rights. Perhaps any UK or Welsh government agency will not concede the fact that this allocation of Maurice being a MAPPA subject was already abandoned some time ago – and why will noone answer Maurice’s question to them asking why he is subjected to this registration? The governments and its agencies are obliged to inform any subject the reasoning for any MAPPA registration. But not for Maurice, it seems!
Maurice writes that he has been denied his prison canteen “for 2 weeks”, meaning stamps are denied him for the sending of letters – which means he is denied sending many letters to court officials and authority figures regarding this present term of most questionable imprisonment, along with numerous other miscarriages of justice performed in the past that have been forced upon him, including letters regarding his MAPPA registration, of course. Naturally the governments know this present and entire conviction and it’s resulting term of 2 years imprisonment imposed on Maurice is riddled with errors and flaws and legal irregularities, thus anything to deny him writing to anyone in order to try and attempt justice regarding the inhuman and barbaric tortures imposed and being imposed upon him at present. Maurice had 30+ legal cases ongoing against mostly Welsh authorities, especially the S. Welsh police, those cases being blocked now because of completely erroneous reasons concocted by the same authorities complained of in order that justice cannot be done. Since 2009 Maurice, 72, has served over 6 years in prison – each term on the most highly questionable of grounds, eg. in the past Maurice has been locked up for months on end on remand in a Welsh prison, before being released with the charges all being mysteriously dropped – with no compensation or proper explanation ever being given to him regarding the loss of these 6+ years of his life spent behind bars for no good reason. Such is the Welsh legal system regarding Maurice Kirk, who’s only “fault” is to try and show the utter deceit and dishonesty flourishing within the Welsh police and connected agencies. It is truly a disgrace and a public scandal that has blighted Maurice’s life for over 23 years – and it is still ongoing in HMP Parc!
below: from 2013: